Bug jam 26?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug jam 26?
I know it's vagaygay but is anyone else going?
Should be a laugh if the weather holds off!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks like a good event to be fair! it's not too vagaygay as it's full of retro beetles; anyone and everyone can appreciate these motors!

I for one won't be going, but would be good to see some pics from this! Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Load of the people I know from VZi are going, lot of discussion about the weather going on.

I'm looking at going Action in September.
Thanks given by:
The vdub lot filled the whole of southsea common not too long ago.
The common is a massive place literally hundreds of cars. The roads were nightmares just because of the traffic people going to see it was quite epic tbh
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Trying to pursuade the misses to take her beetle lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Yeah weather is looking questionable but should be epic either way!
This is my carrage for the weekend
[Image: 6d9b469c-1f00-ead2.jpg]
I'll try and get some pics up when I get home but depends how long my battery lasts!
Thanks given by:
If its anything like the Dubmeets have been round this way...it'll get cancelled due to weather!!
Thanks given by:
They won't call off bug jam mate, it was worse than this the other year!
I hope not anyway! Lol
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 02:44 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: They won't call off bug jam mate, it was worse than this the other year!
I hope not anyway! Lol

Was quite bad for BigBang and that was a couple months ago. All it's done since BB is rain lol

Are you on Volkszone/Volkshub?
Thanks given by:
It's festival weather mate! Lol just have to man up and get on with it! Lol
Na mate they boo and hiss at me when they know I drive a pug! Lol
used to be on bo on the vw forums when I had my mk3 tdi but not been on in a long time!
The bus ain't mine btw, Im goin with a few mates!
Thanks given by:
Nah, they don't mind Pugs too much, I've been on there for nearly 3 years and part of it all now I guess after doing Jogle with them.
Thanks given by:
Lol...makes a change. I find dub people tend to strongly dislike french stuff......dubgen and mkiv's aren't keen on pugs... lmao Even less keen when I say I'm considering a 306 over my Golf lol. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 03:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol...makes a change. I find dub people tend to strongly dislike french stuff......dubgen and mkiv's aren't keen on pugs... lmao Even less keen when I say I'm considering a 306 over my Golf lol. Big Grin

Not 'wasserpumpe' VW's though Tom, mainly aircooled on the place I go, lot of the people on there are old enough to be our parents lol So a bit more mature.

I was 3rd youngest on the trip, this place I'm more in the middle I think.
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 03:44 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(16-07-2012, 03:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol...makes a change. I find dub people tend to strongly dislike french stuff......dubgen and mkiv's aren't keen on pugs... lmao Even less keen when I say I'm considering a 306 over my Golf lol. Big Grin

Not 'wasserpumpe' VW's though Tom, mainly aircooled on the place I go, lot of the people on there are old enough to be our parents lol So a bit more mature.

I was 3rd youngest on the trip, this place I'm more in the middle I think.

I'm always the youngest at the DubGen meets too, - but seeing as I drive a standardish (not stupidly lowered or massive wheeled) mk4 diesel thats almost as bad as driving a peugeot to those guys haha. The older they get the less mature they seem to be! Confused
Thanks given by:
if my rocco worked and was legal, id contemplate going, but otherwise, all the reeeeally old 'vee dub' stuff annoys me.... well, maybe not annoys, but i dont like it. thats just be tho. maybe i dont like nazi wagens or something.... lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I'm going!! My carriage is going to be this:

[Image: SDC11626.jpg]
[Image: SDC11627.jpg]

should be awesome....im not worried about the weather...its only water after all Smile
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Great weekend, pissed down Friday but was boiling all weekend then....pics here for anyone who is my friend on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...=3&theater

Cant be arsed to upload them to PB as it takes waaaay too long lol
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by: