Lads question - Facial Hair

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lads question - Facial Hair
Have to stay clean shaved. I look 12 but problem is it only grows on the chin and side burns and I look like a tit. Sooner my hair falls out the better!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 05:42 PM)Niall Wrote: Have to stay clean shaved. I look 12 but problem is it only grows on the chin and side burns and I look like a tit. Sooner my hair falls out the better!

You don't need hair on your chin to look a tit lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 05:52 PM)Jonny b Wrote: You don't need hair on your chin to look a tit lol

truth.

lmao
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 09:18 PM)samass Wrote:
(15-07-2012, 05:52 PM)Jonny b Wrote: You don't need hair on your chin to look a tit lol

truth.

lmao

trust me, soon as you see the shower is getting hairier of a morning---you will wish you hadnt said that !!!
mach 3 turbo and nivea sensitive shaving gel every other day Idea works wonders.
Thanks given by:
I should shave everyday but can't be arsed, I can go to work looking like a hobo as Iam the boss
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shaved friday morning and tbh I could be doing with one about now. I don't mind the beardy bit so much it's just because of my dark facial hair my moustache area is quite prominant ,a feature which my gf is quick to point out is like a pedo tash Sad
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
pedo tash ftw.

mix it up with random whiskers and a bit on the chin, winning.

Thanks given by:
Ahh my gf has also said i have a peado tash Sad
Thanks given by:
one of the pitfalls of being inbetween facial hair growing abilities my friend...

Thanks given by:
Can anyone on this thread recommend me a decent cheap razor? My Braun jobby decided to give up the ghost just a week before I moved out.

I now have to wet-shave, which is time consuming and gay.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
This may sound a little odd but meh, if you use wilinksons sword beard trimmer which seem decent tbh, you can get a cheaper version in the form on a ladies bikini trimmer. In boots a while ago the mens was a tenner and women's 4 quid! Only difference was the women's is pinkbor purple... Get your lady friend to buy it if your too embarrassed yourself haha
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 12:17 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: This may sound a little odd but meh, if you use wilinksons sword beard trimmer which seem decent tbh, you can get a cheaper version in the form on a ladies bikini trimmer. In boots a while ago the mens was a tenner and women's 4 quid! Only difference was the women's is pinkbor purple... Get your lady friend to buy it if your too embarrassed yourself haha

Hmm, as long as you don't get mixed up with your missus's one anyway...... Confused Speechless
Thanks given by:
Only people like you would be worried about that tom... No women tend to need a bag trimmer anyway as they use a razor these days lol or wax
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 12:17 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: ...in the form on a ladies bikini trimmer.

ninja trying this one later; will let you know how it goes
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Why bother? Shave in the morning, wait for 5 o'clock shadow?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the best lads procta 6 1,351 25-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Fellow Shropshire Lads? TheMootyhaka 4 1,526 14-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Last Post: TheMootyhaka
  Tip of the day - removing dog hair from carpets j-n-88 3 760 22-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Last Post: 1616six