Showcar...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showcar...
An actual showcar for sale near to me this really can't be missed!

[img][Image: 170492_10150917831335334_1883836718_o.jpg][/img]

Honestly what the f*ck has he actually done to it besides put a bean can on the end of a pipe, stick some alloys and make it look like grass with windows!!!

If anyone wants this fine looking hunk of junk yours to be had for only £995!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Because show car
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
some people should be shot at birth and save us all the head ache.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What a load of shit
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Tbf the wheels are probably half of its value lol. And I like the grass effect for some reason. Confused Not sure Id want to drive that though lol.
Thanks given by:
It's lucky it ain't parked on grass cuz I don't think anyone would be able to see it!!
Thanks given by:
Isn't this one of them army stealth sniper cars?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Same wrap as a gto has in my area looks gash if you ask me.
Thanks given by:
well i bet a blind man would like to see it.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Are you sure its a dip? looks like one of those reaction print spray in jobby jobers. The car over all looks shit and by no stretch of the imagination a show car but............................I kinda like the effect, Please dont shoot me

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
It's camo, if you're being chased by the po-po for having too awesome a car you just drive it into a bush and you loose them
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
gotta say i kinda like it Tongue dont judge me im odd Sad
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
iam waiting for the liam to say " I WANT AND I WANT BAD!"
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2012, 09:27 PM)puglove Wrote: Are you sure its a dip? looks like one of those reaction print spray in jobby jobers. The car over all looks shit and by no stretch of the imagination a show car but............................I kinda like the effect, Please dont shoot me
(15-07-2012, 08:44 AM)Joe Wrote: gotta say i kinda like it Tongue dont judge me im odd Sad

Hold on a minute while I try and find and load a 50 Cal!!!

Honestly the people that like that monstrosity I do have some spare glasses if needed either that or I know a number of a really good laser eye correction place!

Thanks given by:
I quite like the colour, have you got a link to the advert, £995 aint a bad price ninja
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 03:31 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Hold on a minute while I try and find and load a 50 Cal!!!

Honestly the people that like that monstrosity I do have some spare glasses if needed either that or I know a number of a really good laser eye correction place!

I didnt say i liked the car, i like the finish on it lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 03:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I quite like the colour, have you got a link to the advert, £995 aint a bad price ninja

It's on a facebook for sale page the guy's just reduced it as a summer special for £750 I'm afraid to say he'd have to give me £750 to take the thing away!

Thanks given by:
nobody would ever let something that high into a show!
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 10:20 PM)SRowell Wrote: nobody would ever let something that high into a show!

DOUBLE Ahem...
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Okay so now we've noted the ones who clearly have no taste Tongue

The reason's I don't think it is a show car:

1: As SRowell said...nothing that high is going into a show!
2: He would at least have polished his pipe if it was a show car, feck mine was a scrapper and I always polished the pipes!
3: Honestly look at the rear hubs...see it, that nice tint of brownish red known as RUST nay chance that's a show car!

Maybe for a company that cuts grass but certainly not a car show, he fails to mention which show it was in but my guessing is the National Horticultural Society's 5th annual celebration of Grass or something Tongue

And a show car for £750...BARGAIN! Though I wouldn't be caught dead in a Vag (that's a Volkswagen Audi Group car...not a lady garden!)

Thanks given by:
plus you skipped over the missing drivers bump strip which is an optional extra for show cars Wink
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 12:56 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: plus you skipped over the missing drivers bump strip which is an optional extra for show cars Wink

its obviously weight saving for when it goes out on the track!
Thanks given by: