Very first time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very first time
Wink 
Some of you may remember the fact that my exhaust was hanging off in a previous thread it was literally holding with the 2 straps and about 2mm of metal in the middle...going over Bracebridge Heath in Lincoln yesterday and it finally gave way whilst I was sat happily at 30mph in front of...A f*cking traffic car!

Luckily enough when it let go it sort of threw itself to the side of the road avoiding hitting the cop car next thing the bluey's had gone on and I thought the worst they checked everything out etc no problems there he told me to walk back and grab the exhaust which I did and stuck it in the boot. Proceeded to give me a lecture about keeping my car maintained etc no problems.

The copper then turned round and told me by rights he should be giving me a VDR but he's not going to bother as I'd been co-operative and friendly!

First time I've ever avoided having some sort of paperwork handed to me, just told me to get it done ASAP trying to get hold of a bit of tube now as the car isn't that much louder just going to get a bit of tube welded on until the end of next month when I can afford my new exhaust!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
where abouts are you mate? ive got a hole exhaust if you want to cut a chunk off it?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2012, 08:58 AM)Joe Wrote: where abouts are you mate? ive got a hole exhaust if you want to cut a chunk off it?

I'm in Skegness mate Smile
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hammer time ... no wait MOT time, err same thing! Megamonkey 13 13,499 19-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Megamonkey