It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook)
F*ck this forum is quiet again. I can't believe people have found anything better to do. I can only imagine that the main contributors have gone on holiday, the selfish b*stards.

So what plans do we all have?

Today -

Finish work at 5, then nothing. No internet connection, mates all have other plans or are working, stuck at home on my own. Got to pick my girlfriend up at around 11 from Watford, on her sisters' hen do. More worrying; I need to cook for myself. Fire brigade is on 999 right?

Tomorrow -

Hosepipe ban was finally lifted in our area this week, mainly 'cos there's localised flooding. Genius. So I'll probably clean the car, try to rid it of rust. Maybe even get the opportunity to fit some mods? Maybe not. Then in the afternoon we are going to a local village fair, as long as the weather is good. Evening-wise I'll watch a film with the girlfriend and she can try to come to terms with the mess I made on the Friday night trying to cook. She'll realise that I can't be trusted in the house on my own again.

Sunday -

Absolutely feck-all. How all Sunday's should be, if you're a god like me.

Your turn.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
work till monday so my weekend starts then
Thanks given by:
today: doctors to find out how wrecked my body is after the past three weeks of non stop motion

saturday: kingston for Niall's and Sam's birthday stuff, probably undo all the work ive done recovering, but ho hum

sunday: maybe help Grant fix his broken shed (car) and recover. then try and find a new place to live for next week
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Today - Been to the vets lol, now back out to town for some stuff (and a watch battery as I'm sure it can't still be 10.45).

Saturday - Erm....... Not much, might look for another car.

Sunday - Work at nans in the morning as usual, not much else.
Thanks given by:
Today: Stripping down some PC's that are destined for the skip, salvaging any useful parts. Picking the kids up shortly, then working at 6.30 till the small hours of tomorrow morning

Saturday: Hopefully not getting woken up TOO early by my twins, not a lot planned for the day really, but might find an excuse to wash the car if the weather holds (which it probably wont), as our hosepipe ban has also been lifted now, and i wanna try out my new bottle of dodo juice. Working at 6.30 in the evening again though.

Sunday: As above for hoping for a little lay in, dropping the kids back to the ex at 1pm, then going with the flow.

Got next week off work too, so that should be nice, except for the fact it ALREADY seems im gonna be busier than a normal working week! Doh
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Epic piss up and curry
Saturday: Off to see a cheap 106 NAD so i can sell the Skoda, then Challenge Cup Semi Leeds v Wigan, then off out to celebrate/commiserate
Sunday: F*ck all Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight finish work at 4.30 off to gym for a bit then may go up to a mates for a few reefs,

Sat working in morning then going seeing mrs off to airport, then starting work on frankenpump and a spot of shopping in evening at traf centre

Sun fitting 9mm bosch and new cambelt to new motor and fitting MBC and then doing templetes for TD04 Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday: working a 24hr shift.
Saturday: try and get the rallye working again!
Sunday: 10 hour shift, run, eat, sleep.
Monday: 8 hour, gym, eat, clean the car out
Tuesday, 24hour fuvker again
Wednesday: off, buy the misses a bday card, strip the rallye further if I have it back
Thursday: take s16 interior out in hope to sell

Thats my week
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Today. Just finished work. Today really has been Friday 13th! Got a bollocking from work this morning for f*cking up a quote (not strictly my fault but never mind). Going out for a meal tonight with family to celebrate mine and my old mans birthday
Tomorrow. Spending my birthday down at krisBs getting a new clutch fitted. Is it sad I'm looking forward to that? Then in the eve going to a bar in Kingston for some live music with some epic people and getting right royally smashed....providing I can blag some drinks!
Sunday. Recovering and washing my car (no more hose pipe ban! Sweet!) and fitting a few shiny bits.
Monday. Back at work again Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Saturday; Work
Sunday; Work

Living the dream! I'll have done a month without a day off by next weekend. [/moneygrabbingbastard]
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today work then finished to go straight to work.
Tomorrow quickly change owed steering pump then go work finish work and go straight to work. Sunday sit and chill all day. May get round to fixing a few laptops that's been waiting for months. Get a few parts on eBay and do some advertising. At night take mrs to pub for dinner and she can drive me home Smile then... Get laid!!!!
Monday another day off so I'll probably just chill. Also got to get round to ordering stuff for my in car computer so I might go scrap yard for a couple centre consoles. Unless any one has a phase 3 centre console they'd like to donate to be butchered Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Operatin get pisdses has gome well Si far lol
Thanks given by:
^^^ Rofl

Been at work since half five... Sad Today is the beggars fair, which means twice as many customers as normal and ALL of them wankered lol. Then to Matts to rescue the car from the sharks.

Tomorrow im off, wooooo!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
My weekend just got awesome, Leeds beat Wigan tonight so I'm at Wembley 25th of August Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,110 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 28 12,008 24-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 23 7,590 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark