Purging Clothes ^_^

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purging Clothes ^_^
Well after being away from home for two years at university I decided to sort through all my clothes. Its so nice to now have a clean cupboard with all the stuff that was too big for me gone (I've gone from 15st6 to 13st2).

Winnar!

Anyone else get excited about cleaning or am I just weird lol. Inlove
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
You bloody woman!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't say I get excited about it lol, that probably is a bit weird....but I do like having a good clearout (in more ways than one). Taking a trailer full of rubbish to the dump, a bootful of metal to the scrappy and filling a skip are all fun....and manly haha.
Thanks given by:
You sound like my mrs! Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
you sound like my mum.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Hahaha. You guys don't understand how bad it was.

I had to wrestle my drawers to open from where they were rammed with old clothes that no longer fit.

Also not sure if I should of used the word excited lol.. Sleepy
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2012, 04:12 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I wouldn't say I get excited about it lol, that probably is a bit weird....but I do like having a good clearout (in more ways than one). Taking a trailer full of rubbish to the dump, a bootful of metal to the scrappy and filling a skip are all fun....and manly haha.

i bet it was still as excited as you have ever been tom! haha and good pun with the 'clearout'
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2012, 07:07 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 04:12 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I wouldn't say I get excited about it lol, that probably is a bit weird....but I do like having a good clearout (in more ways than one). Taking a trailer full of rubbish to the dump, a bootful of metal to the scrappy and filling a skip are all fun....and manly haha.

i bet it was still as excited as you have ever been tom! haha and good pun with the 'clearout'

Getting paid for a car full off rubbish, ofcourse I was excited! Tongue

Thanks given by:
(12-07-2012, 04:53 PM)silverzx Wrote: Also not sure if I should of used the word excited lol.. Sleepy

Excited enough to feel the need to post a thread about it...

Are you sorting through your shoes next?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306oc shop/clothes Adam-m-h 13 3,309 27-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Adam-m-h