325TDS Touring £650

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
325TDS Touring £650
Im sure you all know my BMW, you can see it in the projects section and ill get some good photos tomorrow.

Its up for sale cos ive fallen out of love with it as we cant get parts for the VE pump and Ive found a patch of rust around one of the rear spring mounts thatll need welding for the mot.

I need this gone by the 20th of this month hence the cheap price and its £650 ONO

Spec
325TDS touring 190k, MOT and tax till october 2012, some service history, front engine, RWD, traction controll off switch, 2 sets of wheels, one with nearly new tyres, Diesel, lush leather interior, working dual zone climate controll, 18 button on board computer.

Mods
Induction kit, 2.5" single box de-cat exhaust with twin tail pipes, relocated washer bottle (for big turbo if you want), 17" M3 replica wheels with 2 good tyres and 2 f*cked. 17" 5 series wheels with nearly new pirellis and avons. M3 bodykit. Coilovers. 20mm Hubcentrics included but not fitted. Boost Gauge, areo wipers, uprated speakers

Bad bits.
Arches f*cked from fitting stupid wide low off set wheels (handles like its on raills though) needs new glow plugs. Cuts out occasionally, probably due to blocked EGR system, just needs new pipe and a clean. Scrapes as its low. overheating randomly (started yesterday) dont know why but reckon it could be the matrix bypass thingamy. Gernrally a bit tatty. No head uint included in sale.. Needs a patch welded for MOT

I will include all the spares I have for the car with the sale.
I will include my new turbo and manifold for £100 ONO

Price is £650 or open to offers to get it gone before the 20th July. If it dosent sell im stripping the valuables and weighing it in as I reckon Ive got close on 150kg of alloys alone and a 1400kg car.
Thanks given by:
I need some wheels Chris.. Pm me if you decide to sell
Thanks given by:
Bloody hell mate you just can't sit still can you?

Another one bites the dust.......

What's next then?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 11:37 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I need some wheels Chris.. Pm me if you decide to sell

Cool mate, which set you after or do you want both sets, could do you a good price on both sets, Less than £400 and ill throw in the spacers and bolts too.

(10-07-2012, 11:38 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Bloody hell mate you just can't sit still can you?

Another one bites the dust.......

What's next then?

Next is getting the bus and cycling. Nothing is gonna move round here during the olympics.
Thanks given by:
To be honest I just want a set with decent tyres! Mine are smooth on the insides!
Thanks given by:
Whats your offset and current tyre size and ill work out what set is best for you.
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 11:42 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Next is getting the bus and cycling. Nothing is gonna move round here during the olympics.

I give it 3-4 weeks tops before there's a car on your drive again... lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 11:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Whats your offset and current tyre size and ill work out what set is best for you.

Im on 225/40/18 currently with no scrubbing, no idea of the offset, havent had the wheels off since i've had it!
Thanks given by:
235/45R17 will look good then.
Thanks given by:
Anyone?

Getting weighed monday if nobody makes me an offer.
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 06:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Anyone?

Getting weighed monday if nobody makes me an offer.

fucckin spiders mate. love this car and would have had it at the drop of a hat but looking at buying a motor that dont need owt done to it. if this was like £1k without probs then like i say, it would be on my drive. glwts mate. think best bet is the flea bay. dont see any probs of getting rid their. or piston heads.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The wheels aren't the style I'm after but what's the chances of the exhaust fitting?
Thanks given by:
Absolute bargain, If only I could afford/justify a second car these days Sad
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Chris fancy selling the ecu pump thats on there? Could use a few bits in it...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 09:13 PM)Pete Wrote: Absolute bargain, If only I could afford/justify a second car these days Sad

you could always sell me your wheels
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 09:11 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: The wheels aren't the style I'm after but what's the chances of the exhaust fitting?
Theres very little chance TBH.

(13-07-2012, 09:19 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Chris fancy selling the ecu pump thats on there? Could use a few bits in it...
Id love to mate but sadly I want to be able to drive it to the scrap yard and its not a 5 min job to remove it in the scrappers mate so I wont be able to.

You could always buy the whole car off me, bodge a pump together for it and have a RWD field car.
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 11:50 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I give it 3-4 minutes tops before there's a car on your drive again... lol

EFA
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2012, 10:18 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 09:11 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: The wheels aren't the style I'm after but what's the chances of the exhaust fitting?
Theres very little chance TBH.

(13-07-2012, 09:19 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Chris fancy selling the ecu pump thats on there? Could use a few bits in it...
Id love to mate but sadly I want to be able to drive it to the scrap yard and its not a 5 min job to remove it in the scrappers mate so I wont be able to.

You could always buy the whole car off me, bodge a pump together for it and have a RWD field car.

Can justify the entire car for that kinda money for that lol...

Its only the head / plnger / return springs and camplate I want....technically just remove the injector lines, and 4 head bolts and just pull that bit out carefully without loosing to much Wink
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
You got any more pics of it my brothers been looking for something rwd
Thanks given by:
Heres the link to my project thread

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3606.html
Thanks given by:
Cheers pal I'll go show him
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…