Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Must be More Than Just 306's and Golf's?????
Tom I as much as the next man loves cars as much as you but I also have a social life (ish) and things to occupy my time. You've admitted you don't and that is a underlying problem. If I have a shitty day with the car or one of them days where you hate it, I leave it and generally I go down the pub for a few drinks with Fiona or a mate (well, normally grant!)
I've met you Tom and whilst it was only brief, you seem like a generally nice honest guy if not a bit quiet. You just need to get more of a social life. Why not try taking up a martial art? I did 18 months ago and I've met so many new people there that I would call friends.
Also, come to a meet or two! I'm sure at the next big meet that srowell goes to, he would give you a lift. I didn't really like th idea of going to Coventry meet as I was going to be spending two days with people I've never met but I can honestly say that I have never had such a fun (if not painful and I'll....Jonny that's your fault) weekend and have made some great friends from other meets (not you ed....I despise you)

Cars as a hobby isn't just about cars. It's also about the social aspect of meeting people who enjoy cars as well.

Anyway rant over about you.
Ditch the golf and settle for something lower spec.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There Must be More Than Just 306's and Golf's????? - by Niall - 09-07-2012, 09:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1.9 Dturbo 205 vs pd mk2 golf pugtk 11 2,569 14-07-2017, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  xud van vs golf gti 1.8 t xudlingo 30 5,220 21-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Last Post: xudlingo
  Anyone play golf? THE_Liam 25 11,173 19-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam