Ace Cafe Peugeot Day, 4th August

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Cafe Peugeot Day, 4th August
Mark- there's a canal behind Ace, so we're only working with the car park.

Kingy- At the moment yes, but we are debating on the best way to do this. Obviously as we are arranging it we want our members to fully benefit and get parked inside (on the ramp mainly). However, the word has spread through some other 306 clubs and we'd like to get the whole community involved. we're looking at if it should be first come first served, or if a ticketed basis would work better. We'll let you know though!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Lol will have a queue of 306 outside waiting for the gates to open.

I thought there was space behind the area where te front door is. As I saw ten send a few bikers that way on one of the French car nights.

Just looking on google maps small area around the corner of the front door. Good area for the people coming to sell stuff.
Thanks given by:
That area is usually reserved for bike parking, and they've so far only agreed we're using the car park, so that's the basis we're working on. It could change though, just work on this for now Smile
Thanks given by:
How many cars car we fit in the car park?

Judging by French car show 8-9 on the ramp, same opposite, then filling up the rest of the car park maybe another 25-30?
Thanks given by:
whats the postocde for ace cafe?
Thanks given by:
Off the top of my head its
NW10 7UD
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Up to 50 cars, but it depends on what other things we have in the car park that day.
Thanks given by:
That was a good guess-timation by me then. Thats why I wondered if we could use the space around the corner incase we do get 50 cars wanting to come.
Thanks given by:
1. Scott
2. Kim
3.4waydiablo
4. Mark
5. Connor
6. Puglove
7. Ben + a mate probably
8. Jonny b

Defo up for this be rude not to
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think space for 50 cars is pretty good! I know there are a fair few members from the GTi club planning on coming to this. Is anyone a member on Club-306 that could ask the admins if they'd mind posting this up? Same with the cabby club. Obviously is a general 306 meet anyway, but I don't want people taking offence thinking we're just out plastering our club name all over it...

And since someone will inevitably ask, I'll be speaking to .net staff before this gets posted over there.
Thanks given by:
Lol remember to ask them about the banner beforehand too :-) gotta get it hung up :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers Phil, that's all in hand too Smile

At least this time I'm close enough to go home and get it. And go back to Ace and home again when I realise I've forgotten the garage key lol
Thanks given by:
Ideas..... 306 auto jumble, a supplier of detailing stuff, mobile wheel refurbisher, dent man/scratch repairer/chips away type of people.
Thanks given by:
Scott do you want me to Email Tim on club306? I know him quite well and he will prob be fine with it.

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
That'd be great, thanks Jamie Smile Although if you have his email anyway, would you mind sending it to me in a PM please so I can have a chat with him about it?

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Umm havnt got his email, i ment PM lol, same thing. could just ask him if i could give you his Email so you could chat about it? then when your sorted i will out a thread up over there.

Thanks given by:
Ahah makes sense, sounds great Smile
Thanks given by:
Andy has come up with some good ideas there. I have a wheel refurb bloke local to me who I'm sure would be happy to show for a few hours
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Sounds great Niall, if you could ask him I'd appreciate it Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 10:00 PM)Scott Wrote: Sounds great Niall, if you could ask him I'd appreciate it Smile

Will do if you reply to my f*cking email!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
It wasn't an email, it was a text, so your couch Tongue
Thanks given by:
Want me to do a clothing order then?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor if you're happy to, then maybe chuck up a thread to gauge interest? Would it be worth having this as collection only?

Niall that sounds great! Smile
Thanks given by:
Game stalls. Like a fair ground lol. Shooting, ring toss, everyone loves winning stuff lol.

A raffle to win springs dimma. £100 a ticket. Lol
Thanks given by:
what about some one with a rotery or dual action buffer so we can all have a go at properly polishing cars?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
1. Scott
2. Kim
3.4waydiablo
4. Mark
5. Connor
6. Puglove
7. Ben + a mate probably
8. Jonny b
9. samass

just a thought... maybe have two threads, one for the list, and one for ideas of stalls etc? this one is verging on cluttered...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 08:54 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: what about some one with a rotery or dual action buffer so we can all have a go at properly polishing cars?

I quite like this idea. Maybe a detailing company thats willing to do some demos?

Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 11:47 AM)puglove Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 08:54 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: what about some one with a rotery or dual action buffer so we can all have a go at properly polishing cars?

I quite like this idea. Maybe a detailing company thats willing to do some demos?

THIS! maybe so we can get free samples of stuff!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Well this ^^ is kinda what I would of hoped a company selling detailing products would do - demonstrate how to use stuff correctly, much more likely
to get repeat business but maybe we are better off going to a proper detailing show??
Thanks given by:
Good idea with the detailing company, like the idea of an autojumble too, but surely everyone can just do that from their boots..? Also, on the subject of maximising usage of the available space, is there any reason companies like bakerbm and compbrake couldn't display their wares somewhere inside the cafe...?

Would like to be up for this, but i've got the weekend before off work as well, so we'll see.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ace Cafe - 19th August Niall 50 10,735 20-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Grant
  Show: USC Santa Pod 2nd-4th August ArmzSC6 8 2,634 21-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Last Post: chrisrallye
  G.I: shell islands august the milkman 6 1,858 18-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Poodle