opinions please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opinions please
so if you have me on fb you will know my car is f*cked, again. Alternators gone and also got 2 flat tires, also think the turbo is knackered aswell as various knocks and bangs.
Question is what the f do I do with it? Can't decide whether to break it or just flog off cheap.

also what car to get? I have been looking at civics and crx's but it has to be.
-reliable
-cheap to buy
-nice looking
-low insurance as I'm 19
-cheap to run
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Just fix it, ppl give up too easy on these Dervs, ive got an alternator for sale and will have a kkk turbo for sale as soon as ive swapped for me old t2 of old car

Cant beat a group 5 insurance boost bus
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As much as I want to there is not much point, I literally can't even bear to look at it anymore

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 09:38 AM)declantg Wrote: As much as I want to there is not much point, I literally can't even bear to look at it anymore

just get it bloody well fixed! I really have no idea why your car seems so shit compared to the rest of them! If its an alternator and 2 flat tyres then just get it sorted! Spend less dollar on the natural substances and more on the car! Dodgy
Thanks given by:
I brought an overpriced piece of shit say no more,

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 09:47 AM)declantg Wrote: I brought an overpriced piece of shit say no more,

YOU BOUGHT IT. f*cking BOUGHT. DID YOU BRUY IT? NOT YOU BOUGHT IT! BUY = BOUGHT. BRUY (a word that doesnt exist) = BROUGHT!!!!! Censored
Thanks given by:
Perfect time to put a bigger turbo on if your GT15 is on the way out. And any car can get flat tyres lol
Thanks given by:
I have to agree with Dan! here. you can pick up a TD04 rather cheap! I got mine off Ebay for £25 posted! when you fix it you will love it even more!
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
All fair point!
I have decided im going to get it fixed, skirts on and give it a whole weekend of love and affection,

then hopefully love will come back

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Get yourself a big turbo too, il be up to fittting it with you in a few weeks.....
Thanks given by:
oh sweet! well i just had a job interview and think it went ok, so hopefully get that then can afford some shinys

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Mate my car has given me and Dan! no end of problems but in the end its always worth it!

And Dan! not before you fit mine Wink
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
good to hear youre fixing it. In all honesty youre better off fixing it up instead of buying another shitter with just as many problems!
Thanks given by:
Glad to hear you're fixing it mate, I know it can be frustrating when things start to go wrong but at least they're pretty cheap to fix, and you have awesome people like Dan offering to change the turbo for you!
Thanks given by:
mowles your car is f*cking ebilc

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
What does 'ebilc' mean, oh mighty stoned one?
Thanks given by:
Cars will always get you down mate. When something goes wrong you have to think if the good times. When some things go just think can it now be improved. Smile.

My pas pump is on its way out rattling like mad. Peugeot want £260 motor factors want £145 if I take mine I get £25 off. So trying to find a second hand one. But I thought it was something in the cam belt cover so would of been whole new cam belt kit and water pump again.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Better the devil you no than the one you dont. You could give up anf buy another car then in 2 months have a few issues with the new motor and be in the same boat. And be more out of pocket and pissed of than what you are with this one. And trust me nothing jap will be as easy/cheap to fix as a dt and on top of that you wont get as much power for your insurence money in jap. Think about it Smile

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: