Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(16-10-2012, 12:18 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: I fancy some of this paint for the indicators on me morrettes so they look blacked out

Well I am flying home in Jan...for a break I could pic up a few if people wanna try it...much cheaper then shipping...I am not sure if they will even ship it as it is dangerous goods???
Thanks given by:
I'd give it ago if you got price, window tint time lol
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 12:25 PM)the milkman Wrote: I'd give it ago if you got price, window tint time lol

I will call em later there is a 5 hr time diff...so have to wait till 3 pm
Thanks given by:
Where abouts in Canada are you from?
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
surly you wont be allowed to bring compressed cans back on a plane?
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 12:12 PM)Mountie66 Wrote: If ya look on PerfomanceImprovents.ca it is there and yes it is same princable as wot u said.....I don't know much about but it works....I don't have them lights on my car now as I have Angel eyes....and there loads better with HID's....

tried mate, its not .ca, its .com though. http://www.performanceimprovements.com

Think im being thick and failing at sing their website as i cant find most of the stuff that they sell
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 03:35 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(16-10-2012, 12:12 PM)Mountie66 Wrote: If ya look on PerfomanceImprovents.ca it is there and yes it is same princable as wot u said.....I don't know much about but it works....I don't have them lights on my car now as I have Angel eyes....and there loads better with HID's....

tried mate, its not .ca, its .com though. http://www.performanceimprovements.com

Think im being thick and failing at sing their website as i cant find most of the stuff that they sell

Ya I know,I just call...I was home though when I got it...alot easier to go...The place is a mans best friend it is Huge...and all Mstle car stuff too.....Inlove

(16-10-2012, 02:30 PM)JackLewis_Dturbo Wrote: surly you wont be allowed to bring compressed cans back on a plane?

I can no big issue there......I have brought one back already...
Thanks given by:
Well.. given that you can't legally take anything over 100ml on a plane now, they must be damn small cans?

And if you left it in your hold luggage.. that's f*cking retarded.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 04:39 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: And if you left it in your hold luggage.. that's f*cking retarded.

how so? holds are pressurized too you know...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Not as pressurized as the cabin sam...

EDIT i tell a lie, f*ck me i've been lied to all my life!
Thanks given by:
exactly the same pressure actually. its the fuselage that is the pressure vessel, dirty great big cylindrical one. may have failed second year aerospace engineering, but i sure as shit got the basics...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 04:39 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Well.. given that you can't legally take anything over 100ml on a plane now, they must be damn small cans?

There is always one????? You can carry them on as long as there none flammable...Look I have been already and brought on with no issue at all

(16-10-2012, 04:49 PM)Mountie66 Wrote:
(16-10-2012, 04:39 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Well.. given that you can't legally take anything over 100ml on a plane now, they must be damn small cans?

There is always one????? You can carry them on as long as there none flammable...Look I have been already and brought on with no issue at all

people used to carry hair spray and deoderant with no issues....???
Thanks given by:

There may always be "one", but this "one" backed down when he realised he was misinformed... Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 04:54 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:

There may always be "one", but this "one" backed down when he realised he was misinformed... Rolleyes

Posted it up before I seen wot ya put sorry.....
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 04:16 PM)Mountie66 Wrote: Ya I know,I just call...I was home though when I got it...alot easier to go...The place is a mans best friend it is Huge...and all Mstle car stuff too.....[Image: inlove.gif]

Yeah, i saw some of the pics of the insides of one of their branches and got just a little excited *drools*
Thanks given by: