selfish lodger help?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
selfish lodger help?
(04-07-2012, 08:08 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: Yes the kingdom of Liam shal reign forever!

Sig quoted Big Grin

And Sam, it's not your fault that she's taking the piss, don't make excuses for her. If you really want to avoid kicking her out, you need to sit down and have an honest talk with her. Point out how much she's pissing you off, tell her why, explain that you won't tolerate her laziness, rudeness or mess anymore and that she can have a week to sort it out or she's out of your house! Frankly, that should have come from her parents, not you...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Or cut her up and put her in bin bags too

Sam don't actually do this!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
She needs to f*ck her own couch, not yours.
Thanks given by:
I may be really pissed off but I would never do that to anyone! I wouldn't like it if someone chucked all my stuff outside lol. That's harsh! Smile x
pink
Thanks given by:
There is one problem with all our comments. I don't think Sam has an evil bone in her body. So she might find it hard to do what we have said.

306oc intervention is needed I think.

Lol point proven.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 08:23 AM)Pompey306mark Wrote: I don't think Sam has an evil bone in her body.

ill give her one...
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
I knew that was coming when I wrote "in her" lol
Thanks given by:
Ben jay!! Lol that made me laugh! I get it!! Haha x
pink
Thanks given by:
But if you don't toughen up on her sam she's Going to keep taking the piss. Just tell her she has a week to sort her self out help round the house and actually pay some board. Not £10 a week. Minimum £20-30 then that way shell learn dole isnt enough money to live. While people are letting her feed and live in house for £10 the she's going to think dole is great. I she doesn't help and doesn pay. Then she's gotta go otherwise she's not going to learn. She's gotta learn the hard way. Your the one to do it sam. Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 08:23 AM)smanfa Wrote: I may be really pissed off but I would never do that to anyone! I wouldn't like it if someone chucked all my stuff outside lol. That's harsh! Smile x

Yeah but then she is acting like a dick! You have tried asking her nicely, you have tried dropping hints and you have tried being reasonable, from what you have said she has no respect for you, your mum, your house, your room or your relationship and it just appears that she is bumming off you and your mum while not contributing to anything, IMO she needs a massive kick up the arse to sort her life out, she might actually realize what she has done if she ends up in that position with nowhere to go....................
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
From my own experience....if something's easy people will continue taking the easy way out of things. Unfortunately you are gonna give her a kick up the arse to get her sorted, I doubt anything will change until you do.
Thanks given by:
Trust me iv tried she just ignores me, and it gets no were, almost like it's a waste of time talking to her.. Ill see if I have the courage to say something tonight. X
pink
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 08:42 AM)smanfa Wrote: Trust me iv tried she just ignores me, and it gets no were, almost like it's a waste of time talking to her.. Ill see if I have the courage to say something tonight. X

Talking? Hmm, girls do seem to like doing that for some reason, it really doesn't do anything...........I meant a physical kick up the arse! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Knowing her if I did that she would think im playing.. Lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
What if you sat her down with your family at the same time? So she knows its serious?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 08:42 AM)smanfa Wrote: Trust me iv tried she just ignores me, and it gets no were, almost like it's a waste of time talking to her.. Ill see if I have the courage to say something tonight. X

In which case you can't do any more, if she won't listen, tell her she has a week to sort her act out or to remove her shit from your room or you will do it for her!

And look at it this way, if you put it in bin bags outside at least you have bagged it up for her, I would personally just leave it all over the garden/drive but that is maybe just me Rofl
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Could always set her up for some prison time,

Get hold of a substantial quantity of class a narcotics,
plant on her,
call fuzz,
10-20 years down time?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 08:47 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: What if you sat her down with your family at the same time? So she knows its serious?

I don't think that'd help, would just seem like you're ganging up on her.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 01:04 AM)Connor Wrote: Kick her in the lady garden

^^ THIS

Popcorn

Seriously though, light a fire under her arse. She sounds like a pisstaker and the only way she will learn is if you tell her what she is doing isn't cool, especially as she's supposed to be your mate.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
Wait until she's asleep one night. Get a friend to come round (sure Phil would do this for a,laugh)
Get a large duvet, several cable ties, a shovel, a rubber mallet and some polythene bags.
Whist she sleeps, wrap her up in the duvet quickly with the polythene bags and shovel. Cable tie around the duvet to hold her in place then both carry her to the boot of the car. By this time she will probably start freaking out and screaming so a good few taps around the face with the rubber mallet should sort this.
Bundle her into the back of the car and drive very erratically to some nearby woods. During the journey she will be wondering what the shovel and bags are for. She will probably thinking "what the hell are they going to do to me" and start freaking out again so I suggest one of you sits in the back with the mallet so you can quiten her.
Once in the woods, open the boot and get her out of the duvet. Order her to get out the car with the shovel and start digging a hole (if your feeling nice, you can wait till its rained a bit so the grounds a bit softer). I would suggest that you make sure it's about 11pm at this point as it takes several hours to dig a 6ft hole and you don't want to be caught by the early morning dog walkers
Once dug, order her to get into the polythene bag and then drop her in the hole. Drive off (just round the corner) and sneak back. Leave her for 30 mins or so then get her out of there. Can guarantee she will be shit scared and just tell her that that's just a warning.....or if she gets some sticks and leaves as a roof, her new home.

Simples.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Great idea shell defferntly get the idea.

But maybe just a tad bit extreme don't you think?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 02:12 PM)Niall Wrote: Wait until she's asleep one night. Get a friend to come round (sure Phil would do this for a,laugh)
Get a large duvet, several cable ties, a shovel, a rubber mallet and some polythene bags.
Whist she sleeps, wrap her up in the duvet quickly with the polythene bags and shovel. Cable tie around the duvet to hold her in place then both carry her to the boot of the car. By this time she will probably start freaking out and screaming so a good few taps around the face with the rubber mallet should sort this.
Bundle her into the back of the car and drive very erratically to some nearby woods. During the journey she will be wondering what the shovel and bags are for. She will probably thinking "what the hell are they going to do to me" and start freaking out again so I suggest one of you sits in the back with the mallet so you can quiten her.
Once in the woods, open the boot and get her out of the duvet. Order her to get out the car with the shovel and start digging a hole (if your feeling nice, you can wait till its rained a bit so the grounds a bit softer). I would suggest that you make sure it's about 11pm at this point as it takes several hours to dig a 6ft hole and you don't want to be caught by the early morning dog walkers
Once dug, order her to get into the polythene bag and then drop her in the hole. Drive off (just round the corner) and sneak back. Leave her for 30 mins or so then get her out of there. Can guarantee she will be shit scared and just tell her that that's just a warning.....or if she gets some sticks and leaves as a roof, her new home.

Simples.

Remind me to never piss you off. It sounds like you have a slight case of f*cking psycho...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Rep just for the interesting thoughts niall!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Phill, you have previous history of kidnap anyway right? Where's an estate when you need one
Thanks given by:
Sure do Matthew. Nearly 8k views on YouTube on that lol

Hmm

Lol

Any estate owners near Portsmouth?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: Cattrap.jpg]

then just leave her?
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 05:45 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Sure do Matthew. Nearly 8k views on YouTube on that lol

Hmm

Lol

Any estate owners near Portsmouth?

Sure we can find one Wink
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 01:04 AM)Connor Wrote: Kick her in the lady garden

tit !!!

(04-07-2012, 06:00 AM)Jonny b Wrote: Sorry to hear this love! Some people do take the piss, but by allowing her to do this your not really helping her, you need to get your mum (it is her house after all) to pull her to the side and lay down some ground rules, if she don't follow them. Grab her by the scruff of the neck and chuck her arse out

go down jonnys route, direct and to the point! tell her she is causing grief between your mum and you and you feel used.....so time to sling her hook as they say...simples!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
It she hasnt paid f*ck all, has no contract with you regarding living there and shes outstayed her welcome then tell her to f*ck off

If you tell her to leave and she dosent then she becomes a trespasser so throw her out.
Thanks given by:
I like that! Good way of putting it! Ill say that! X

And jj, I love your drawing! Im guna rep you if I can figure it out? X
pink
Thanks given by: