Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearout; quickshift/P2 rear lights/CDchanger/clock
£20 and a reach around for quick shift Smile
Thanks given by:
Well let me know if you do. I would kinda like it tbh lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 01:30 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: £20 and a reach around for quick shift Smile

Lol im afraid not, "apparently" i paid £35 for it, so id want that at least, and i'll cover the postage..

And yeh phil, no worries. I'll keep you posted.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
benj, posted your item today ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Just to update; collection from ACE is now an option; should be able to get it off work and hitch'hike with ms,tait
Thanks given by:
will the quickshift fit a ph2 dturbo? *interested*
Thanks given by:
£20 posted for the quickshift?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
The, the quick shift will fit a ph2 dturbo, an no poodle, nee at least what I paid for it. Postage is going to be a fiver at least anyways, sorry pal.
Thanks given by:
£15 posted?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
does it come with all screws etc to fit?
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 06:36 PM)TheCrimson Wrote: does it come with all screws etc to fit?

As far as i know; it comes with everything required. It comes with everything in the image, see the thread here for a fitting the quickshift.

And poodle. FO. Sleepy
Thanks given by:
£10 posted for the quick shift?................................ whistle

I feel this is fair since I was getting most of this for free at FCS until some numpty left it all on a rock in the channel instead of bringing it with him Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2012, 06:50 AM)ginge191 Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 06:36 PM)TheCrimson Wrote: does it come with all screws etc to fit?

As far as i know; it comes with everything required. It comes with everything in the image, see the thread here for a fitting the quickshift.

And poodle. FO. Sleepy

It needs bolts doesn't come with them but all you need is 4 m8 1.25 bolts. Nice and easy to get.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ok, a lot of this will head onto eGay this weekend with NO insertion fee's coming up, i can't miss an opportunity. If anyone wants anything, holla and i can bring it to ACE
Thanks given by:
/cough
Thanks given by:
ginge, your avatar is anoying.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
bla bla bla... Wink
Thanks given by:
Any more for this; can take any of this to ACE on monday if it helps anyone?

If not, a lot of this will get dumped.
Thanks given by:
I will have everything I claimed (and you then forgot to bring to FCS) last time round when it gets back to being free again Tongue

Especially since your heading up this way in the near future Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 08:56 AM)mark_airey Wrote: I will have everything I claimed (and you then forgot to bring to FCS) last time round when it gets back to being free again Tongue

Especially since your heading up this way in the near future Big Grin

Aha! touche! to be fair, if it doesnt go by then, you're more than welcome to meet me in the peaks and pick it up. No hassle for me; all in the thread apart from the QS kit you can have it no one else wants anything.

pssst; some veg oil would go down a treat TMI
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 08:58 AM)ginge191 Wrote: Aha! touche! to be fair, if it doesnt go by then, you're more than welcome to meet me in the peaks and pick it up. No hassle for me; all in the thread apart from the QS kit you can have it no one else wants anything.

Thats cool, although we have been through this, the lake district and the peak district are 2 completely different places :rolf:

I might be tempted to have the QS off you as well, bring it with and I will have a proper look. And of course I will come and meet you if your up this way (work and other plans dependant of course) it would be rude not to really wouldn't it Wink

Veg oil is currently more than Diesel up here, if I can find somewhere cheap between now and then I will sort you something out!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 09:05 AM)mark_airey Wrote:
(16-07-2012, 08:58 AM)ginge191 Wrote: Aha! touche! to be fair, if it doesnt go by then, you're more than welcome to meet me in the peaks and pick it up. No hassle for me; all in the thread apart from the QS kit you can have it no one else wants anything.

Thats cool, although we have been through this, the lake district and the peak district are 2 completely different places :rolf:

I might be tempted to have the QS off you as well, bring it with and I will have a proper look.

And of course I will come and meet you if your up this way (work and other plans dependant of course) it would be rude not to really wouldn't it Wink

I'm talking about the peaks in the lake district TMI

Again, as for the QS kit, it's the same kit everyone else has... i think there was the for sale thread up a while back which had all the info and details about it if that helps at all

Also, how much is diesel then!? :O
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 09:10 AM)ginge191 Wrote: I'm talking about the peaks in the lake district TMI

Again, as for the QS kit, it's the same kit everyone else has... i think there was the for sale thread up a while back which had all the info and details about it if that helps at all

lmao sure you were.....................

I would like to look at one of the QS kits in real life rather than photos if you get me so if you wouldn't mind bringing it along (it won't take up much space) I will have a gander.

Diesel was 133.7 PPL last time I got some last week! also truth be told I haven't looked very hard for cheap veg.........just haven't had time!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 09:45 AM)mark_airey Wrote:
(16-07-2012, 09:10 AM)ginge191 Wrote: I'm talking about the peaks in the lake district TMI

lmao sure you were.....................

I would like to look at one of the QS kits in real life rather than photos if you get me so if you wouldn't mind bringing it along (it won't take up much space) I will have a gander.

Diesel was 133.7 PPL last time I got some last week! also truth be told I haven't looked very hard for cheap veg.........just haven't had time!

Ah ok, fair one; yeh i'll chuck it in the car.

AND if you want all this, you're going to have to text me to remember; SO if you forget, i've also got no excuse ninja

I'm leaving the island saturday night/sunday morn to head down the mrs'gaff then heading up later on sunday morning... sooo text me saturday (28th?) middayish!?
Thanks given by:
Rofl you going to rely on me to remember something? I can see me not getting anything again here Tongue

I shall try my best mate!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
If Mr Airey doesn't take the quickshift i'll give you £35 posted.

James
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alloys with Tyres and rear lights + more Moonstone2.0 10 3,041 15-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  306 d turbo e tech strut brace, Sedan ph2 rear lights, sedan ph2 bianca white bootlid Jamieh2013 3 1,739 13-03-2015, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Lolben91
  Ph1 Lexus looms and ph3 rear lights Fozzy 1 1,103 20-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Fozzy