DeCat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeCat
Exclamation 
So I bought myself a DeCat pipe for the DT, jacked up the front end and am slightly confused about where it goes...... Itwasntme

If I look jut behind the block I can see the turbo, with a pipe that bends under the car to the center box, then the center box goes off to one side to the back box...

It looks as if it should go from the turbo to the center box, but theres no cat there... and if the cat has already been removed, where doe it fit? as that doesnt seem a big enough space for one....?

Help!Angel
Thanks given by:
Lol if it's a straight pipe like the one you have just bought then you already don't have a cat.

Should have checked before buying it, lots of the early ones didn't have one.

Goes form the turbo to centre box
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
If there is no cat there then it has already had a Decat. What reg is it? As the early ph1 DT came with a decat
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 05:48 PM)Anton Wrote: Lol if it's a straight pipe like the one you have just bought then you already don't have a cat.

Should have checked before buying it, lots of the early ones didn't have one.

Goes form the turbo to centre box
What he said . .lol . . . i have one for sale as well but not for that reason . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 05:49 PM)Matt Wrote: If there is no cat there then it has already had a Decat. What reg is it? As the early ph1 DT came with a decat

Jake said the same Smile
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Iiiiite, you're on the chosen few (aswell as myself) that got a decat standard!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Yep the early cars have a sing piece pipe from the turbo the backbox, just fitted one to mine to decat it as there better imo.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2012, 06:38 AM)ginge191 Wrote: Iiiiite, you're on the chosen few (aswell as myself) that got a decat standard!

+1!!!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Exclamation 
(02-07-2012, 12:53 PM)londondan86 Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 06:38 AM)ginge191 Wrote: Iiiiite, you're on the chosen few (aswell as myself) that got a decat standard!

+1!!!

Rep is down there \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

kthanksbye.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballs...........

anyone after a decat.....?
Thanks given by:
Smile 
how much for your decat pipe hehe Angel
Thanks given by:
Its THIS and THIS...

Brand new, never fitted Angel

Does anyone reckon it would be worth a bonnet and grill? for a ph2/3? I wanna have a go at smoothing one if anyone wants to swap! haha
Thanks given by: