Hi there

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there
Thanks given by:
-Crank (bottom) pulley is wobbling like mad - No idea how much for a new one, but could get one from a scrappy cheap
-Leak in driver's footwell - Could be leaking heater matrix, dodgy door seal or leaking windscreen
-Rear axle is shagged, O/S/R wheel is rubbing on something metal and both have negative camber Undecided - Gonna need replacing/refurbing, picking up a second hand axle will be cheapish ~£50 for a drum beam, but that could be just as worn as yours, refurb kit is about £100 for seals and bearings, but you also might need a pair of shafts
-Discs wobble when braking at high speed - could be warped discs, or disc might not be seated properly
-N/S top mount bearing needs doing - £20-30 for top mount and bearing
-Down on power. Cannot tell when turbo kicks in. Won't even wheelspin in 1st gear! - stop trying to be a chav... more info needed on whats wrong
-Washer jets are completely blocked - get xsara mist jets, part no. 6438v8
-Mileage display bulb has gone so you can hardly see it - change the bulb...
-Not had an oil change for 10k Undecided - get it changed, service schedule is 6k
-Clutch judders and genrally seems weak - what do you mean by feels weak?
-MOT and Tax expired! - self explanatory
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello welcome Smile long list you have there Smile
Thanks given by:
Hi welcome to 306oc, sounds like a project, My mrs's XSI was identical to this when we bought it, really do love bianca white 306's

This is a pic of the mrs's car, it looked the same as yours when we got it, Just to show you how good you can get them to look

[Image: 2012-06-18203601.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
break it.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its already broke lol you won't make any money fixing it and selling it, just depends if you want the car for yourself, if you don't then break the car for bits
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2012, 03:54 PM)98DTurbo Wrote: So the big question is, fix up or sell as it is?
Depends on your budget.
One thing is for sure: you won't profit either way...
If you have time and spare 1000 i'd fix it.
On the other hand by braking it you'd get good money from those parts. At least here in Finland any "performance" 306 parts do not grow in trees...
(I just got 200€ for a broken down s16 engine)
But DON'T sell it as a whole! You'll get nothing.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello welcome to the peugeot 306 car forum.
Thanks given by:
Hey there, not a bad little motor!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Well hello there, I would like to welcome you to the forum though I am new here as well. It really is great to have a lot of people interested in the same thing here and it would help those who are interested and would want to start a new hobby with it.

hope that you could be able to find whatever you need here so that it would be a lot better for you.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: