The Arseholes Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Arseholes Thread
Can we start a thread where people can vent and share experiences of the numerous arseholes which we have to deal with in our daily lives?

I'll start things off with Audi driver arsehole who parked really close to my car this morning and chipped my newly sprayed bump strips with his big arsehole door and also knocked my wing mirror out of position probably with his big fat arsehole gut.

On the plus side - IT'S FRIDAY!
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
I better not comment here...........I'd be here all day! lol
Thanks given by:
Lol reminded me of this...

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f*ck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 12:52 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Lol reminded me of this...

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f*ck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

team america ftw.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Stupid kids riding up and down my road on scooters and rode into my car and broke my mirror
saxo driver down my road almost crashing in to me

rageragerage
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
my ex for cheating on me!

ragerageragerage
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Come on then you arseholes, who was it... ginge191 36 6,584 26-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Foxy-jim