Electric rear window conversion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric rear window conversion
My 5 dr Dtub doesn't have the wiring under the centre console for switches but I have a loom out of a 5dr Hdi and the rear doors that I have recently fitted have the motors and wiring all ready to go.
Has anyone just fitted the loom to the switches and doors and just fed them with a live and earth? - if so which wires did you cut and which did you feed lives to?
Thanks given by:
think there might be a bit more to it than that as you also need the window imobiliser button next to the headlight adjustment panel.
Thanks given by:
Ive got a 5 door meridian, all the loom i needed was in the car. All i needed was the leccy rear windows and the window immobiliser that goes into the dash underneath the headlight adjustment roller.

Not much help probably! Sad Sorry chap!
Thanks given by:
I've got the switch and actually the loom I have is a complete interior loom inc wiring to switches and all the way under the dash but it also has looms to the front doors and to the seats. The problem I have with this loom is the wiring for the seats is the 3 different connectors each side a la side airbags in the seats whereas my car only has the 1 wire for pretensioners.
I'm sure someone on here has done the mod without the dash switch
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electric window switch help Aaron _d95 3 3,012 08-02-2020, 11:47 AM
Last Post: arronnjackson
  Removal of driver's side electric window switch balkan_bozo 10 3,490 04-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  off side Electric window and door not working bluebenz1 1 1,620 01-05-2018, 10:07 AM
Last Post: pug306driver