'6 rear ARB £15 collected @ pugfest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'6 rear ARB £15 collected @ pugfest
As per title folks - if you really want a pic of it cos you don't know what one looks like I can sort one out later today. this one is in really good condition and painted black.
Thanks given by:
Bargain price considering I just sold one to a bloke in Spain for £60 lol
Thanks given by:
Aye, I know. Just want a load of stuff shifting in case I've got to have an op on my wrists Sad
Thanks given by:
where you at mate? . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Droitwich, Worcestershire.
Thanks given by:
Hi mate, did you go to FCS? i was asking around yet no one seemed to no who i was looking for lol

Id still be intrested if you are are willing to post Smile

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Yeah I was there on the .net stand, just behind Gareth7's champagne gold Hdi and PompeyMark. I tried to find you also and a few others and you were one of the 2 I didn't find, 4 out of 6 isn't bad though lol.
I'll be at pugfest in probably the only black 5 dr phase 2.5 - it also has blaze front and rear badges so you really can't go wrong lol. I'm about 5ft 10 and 20 stone so not too hard to pick out in a crowd, short beard oh and I have a nose that looks like it doesn't mind getting in an argument lol. any other problems finding me then my mobile no is 07791100552 but whether or not I'll be able to hear the phone is another story - never heard it @ fcs lol
I draw the line at standing on the roof of my car, waving a flag saying 'I'm here' :b
If you know anyone going to pugfest perhaps they can pick it up for you, postage probably won't be cheap.
Thanks given by:
These make great pry bars! Ive got one in the garden that i use for various jobs such as re-setting paving slabs etc!
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Forgot the pry bar, use them as a don'twanna - i.e. You don'twanna f*ck with me when I've got an ARB in my hands.
Also use it as a knee breaker - swift sideways swipe to someone's kneecaps should see them in a wheelchair for ages giving them plenty of time to reflect on why they pissed you off in the first place Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Im going to pugfest Big Grin will save your numbr and collect there? What stand you on?

Thanks given by:
(26-06-2012, 03:54 PM)puglove Wrote: Im going to pugfest Big Grin will save your numbr and collect there? What stand you on?

Erm? 306oc lol Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Defo shouldnt be to hard to find you then lol

Thanks given by:
Not unless you send Stevie Wonder to look for me Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Right got your number saved, i will ring if i cant find you, if not smash my rear window with it and put it in the boot at the end of the day to teach me a lesson lol..........................................on second thoughts maybe not. Lmao

Thanks given by:
I have a rear window if you need one lol
Thanks given by:
ph3? lol

Thanks given by:
Yeah but it's in a black tailgate lol
Thanks given by:
isnt much good to me then lol

Thanks given by:
Sorry bud - worth a try tho lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 15" Lasers £40 collected Dangti6 10 2,380 27-02-2014, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  306 RALLYE front and rear seats £100 collected talbotsteve 0 1,041 09-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Last Post: talbotsteve
  Bolt on T25 £50 collected Sambarker 15 2,854 24-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Sambarker