Official USC - Santa Pod - August 3rd-5th 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Official USC - Santa Pod - August 3rd-5th 2012
Well im defo as im booked, I reckon jake and that will book at the very last minute like usual lol

Ill speak to stevieg and see what hes doing.
Thanks given by:
sweet pal whats the deadline for booking and recieving tickets cos il try and book me and the mrs so it adds another 'Car' to the list but she will be in mine

Il text louis and ask him if he defo on it
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
deadline is the 26th mate.
Thanks given by:
Just a reminder guys, tickets have to be booked by the 26th for the club stand.
Thanks given by:
I will be booking monday morning Smile gona book me and the Mrs so will get 2 car passes to make the numbers up

COME ON PEEPS whos goin?????

CJ
Thanks given by:
having trouble booking tickets, when i phone up they tell me they need to talk to the club organiser to let them know that people will be booking adding extra tickets to the stand. they wanted me to fill out another booking form and send it to them but i assume this has already been done, have you not had to book 10 tickets already from them to confirm the club?
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im booking monday too me and 2 mates so shall i order 3 car passes for camping on 306oc?
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
taylon is well up for this this as he sold his b5 1.8t passat while back and now has a green b4 passat wagon that he wants to run
Thanks given by:
Let us know how you get on louis im bookin monday eve, il be asking for the 306oc and booking 2passes
Thanks given by:
Will do mate
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2012, 02:51 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: having trouble booking tickets, when i phone up they tell me they need to talk to the club organiser to let them know that people will be booking adding extra tickets to the stand. they wanted me to fill out another booking form and send it to them but i assume this has already been done, have you not had to book 10 tickets already from them to confirm the club?

(21-07-2012, 11:58 AM)Louis123 Wrote: Im booking monday too me and 2 mates so shall i order 3 car passes for camping on 306oc?

Right Lads, sorry its taken me so long to reply, Ive been massively busy at work.

I think theres a slight error in communication going on.

There is a stand booked with 10 stand passes that i think all come to me.

There needs to be at least 10 tickets paid for for the club. Ive paid for 1 and they DEFINITELY have our booking form as I couldn't pay without it.

If the stand passes all come to me depending on postage dates I will endeavor to post them but if there isnt time ill bring a bike or scooter to the show and run down to the main gates with stand passes as i will be there absolutely first thing unless you want to meet at Tesco Wellingborough at about 0730 on Friday morning.

If santa pod ask how many cars your bringing, say the club has 10 and your bringing whatever but remember we need 10 to get a stand.

I hope this makes sense and clears things up. Im going to sleep in 45 mins till lunch time. If theres any problems post here, after that Ill give you all my phone number if theres any issues and ill sort them out.

(21-07-2012, 02:18 PM)stevieg Wrote: taylon is well up for this this as he sold his b5 1.8t passat while back and now has a green b4 passat wagon that he wants to run

Awesome mate, looking forward to catching up with you guys.

CLUB BBQ
Are any of you interested in me bringing the club BBQ, for a small donation towards charcoal (money or charcoal) it could be good for cooking between us if everyone brings food.
Thanks given by:
(23-07-2012, 07:00 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(20-07-2012, 02:51 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: having trouble booking tickets, when i phone up they tell me they need to talk to the club organiser to let them know that people will be booking adding extra tickets to the stand. they wanted me to fill out another booking form and send it to them but i assume this has already been done, have you not had to book 10 tickets already from them to confirm the club?

(21-07-2012, 11:58 AM)Louis123 Wrote: Im booking monday too me and 2 mates so shall i order 3 car passes for camping on 306oc?

Right Lads, sorry its taken me so long to reply, Ive been massively busy at work.

I think theres a slight error in communication going on.

There is a stand booked with 10 stand passes that i think all come to me.

There needs to be at least 10 tickets paid for for the club. Ive paid for 1 and they DEFINITELY have our booking form as I couldn't pay without it.

If the stand passes all come to me depending on postage dates I will endeavor to post them but if there isnt time ill bring a bike or scooter to the show and run down to the main gates with stand passes as i will be there absolutely first thing unless you want to meet at Tesco Wellingborough at about 0730 on Friday morning.

If santa pod ask how many cars your bringing, say the club has 10 and your bringing whatever but remember we need 10 to get a stand.

I hope this makes sense and clears things up. Im going to sleep in 45 mins till lunch time. If theres any problems post here, after that Ill give you all my phone number if theres any issues and ill sort them out.

(21-07-2012, 02:18 PM)stevieg Wrote: taylon is well up for this this as he sold his b5 1.8t passat while back and now has a green b4 passat wagon that he wants to run

Awesome mate, looking forward to catching up with you guys.

CLUB BBQ
Are any of you interested in me bringing the club BBQ, for a small donation towards charcoal (money or charcoal) it could be good for cooking between us if everyone brings food.

Really confuzzed now but il be booking 2 for me and mrs this afternoon so will book individual car passes for us both so with me n mrs and louis and his 3 that makes 6 so we only need minimum 4 Shouldnt br too difficult

I dont think il be able to get there that early as its a good few hours drive for me but as long as you defo come and meet up or post em out i dont mind payin recorded del to get them if they send them to you
Thanks given by:
I'll be booking 2 later, and so will a mate,
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Guys just call up and book tickets saying that your paying for some of the 306oc.co.uk tickets. Well be fine for numbers.
Thanks given by:
BOOM BOOKED IT!!!! Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1, Dum-Dum - BOOKED
2, pe02khg.
3, Jake
4, Graham
5, Perry
6, Dan!
7, Ben
8, Louis123
9, Louis123s Mate
10, CJ_Derv + Wifey - BOOKED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks given by:
Good work mate, really looking forward to this now.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i cant wait gonna try sort boost leak out this weekend not really bothered about bodywork anymore that can wait haha gonna b a top weekend, im on my training dietstill just means no bread haha but plenty of meat on the bbq and lots of bacardi and other stuff Tongue woooo canny wait haha

Gonna b messy weekend
Thanks given by:
I'll bring the club BBQ then if your after loads of meat.
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 10:16 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'll bring the club BBQ then if your after loads of meat.

well say lots of meat i got to watch wat eating haha,

shall i just get some instant light bags then if your bringin BBQ rather than little instant ones as guess we'll all be eating round same time lol

CJ
Thanks given by:
Buy proper charcoal, Ive got petrol to light the BBQ with. The instant light is a rip off cos its overpriced and its all paper and yeah well all eat about the same time.
Thanks given by:
We'll be getting four tickets tomorrow, so that's another four cars!
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 08:47 PM)Ben Wrote: We'll be getting four tickets tomorrow, so that's another four cars!

Good lad, looking forward to catching up with you boyos.
Thanks given by:
Grrrr not had time to book yet! Was guna do it today but ive left my fu***** bank card at home! Will i still be able to book tomorrow seen as its the 26th???
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 06:44 AM)Louis123 Wrote: Grrrr not had time to book yet! Was guna do it today but ive left my fu***** bank card at home! Will i still be able to book tomorrow seen as its the 26th???

Yeah shouldnt be a problem i got tickets in post next day

I think im driving down thursday night and sleeping in the car first night Smile so will be able to meet you to grab car passes in morning Chris Smile
Thanks given by:
What time so gates open? 9.00am friday morning?
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 10:42 AM)Louis123 Wrote: What time so gates open? 9.00am friday morning?

Yeah thats what it says on me tickets iirc, Il be sat in the holding field from thursday night which is 200 yards from the entrance haha canny wait!!!
Thanks given by:
(23-07-2012, 12:51 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: BOOM BOOKED IT!!!! Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1, Dum-Dum - BOOKED
2, pe02khg. BOOKED
3, Jake
4, Graham
5, Perry
6, Dan!
7, Ben
8, Louis123
9, Louis123s Mate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Also having trouble with booking tickets =/ woman on the phone told me to go and book online... anyone else done this ?

I was being a tard, Ben rang and they were booked in seconds!

1, Dum-Dum - BOOKED
2, pe02khg. BOOKED
3, Jake - BOOKED
4, Graham - BOOKED
5, Perry - BOOKED
6, Dan! - Not going because he's poor
7, Ben - BOOKED
8, Louis123
9, Louis123s Mate

Ben is a genius!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 12:27 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote:
(25-07-2012, 10:42 AM)Louis123 Wrote: What time so gates open? 9.00am friday morning?

Yeah thats what it says on me tickets iirc, Il be sat in the holding field from thursday night which is 200 yards from the entrance haha canny wait!!!
Officially its 9am but they usually let you in from 8am to try and clear the field out, best time to turn up is about 0805 as you get straight in.

You dont want to turn up before 8am cos you end up in the field at the back of the queue and it takes ages to get out of there.

Louis if you want to meet me at Tesco at about 0730 for car pass/passes then thats cool, if not ill run them down later. CJ ill be there for about 0800 so ill try and meet you to give you a pass. Ill find you in the queue somewhere.

1, Dum-Dum - BOOKED
2, pe02khg. BOOKED
3, Jake - BOOKED
4, Graham - BOOKED
5, Perry - BOOKED
6, Dan! - Not going because he's poor
7, Ben - BOOKED
8, Louis123
9, Louis123s Mate
11. StevieG
12. TaylonM
Thanks given by:
Any more last minute go-ers ? cant stress enough how much fun this weekend is!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OFFICIAL THREAD: French Car Show 2016 Eeyore 148 42,523 07-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Retro Show Santa Pod 3rd July MY95 4 3,381 29-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Orta
  Fast Show Santa Pod. Josh1994 3 2,267 07-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Josh1994