Single life.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single life.
Back with her ginge. Smile. As of yesterday Smile.

Cheers Kingy damn right can't live with them Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 01:32 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Back with her ginge. Smile. As of yesterday Smile.

Cheers Kingy damn right can't live with them Smile

I hope you got at least a make'up blowie for this?!

Good going anyways mate Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 10:25 AM)Niall Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 08:12 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 08:04 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Women can't f*cking live with them. And can't live without them!

Too true mate Dodgy

As for the stepdad, I get on with my lasses parents but they start interfering from time to time, with things like "Your selfish spending money on cars when you need a new bathroom". I nearly got in a fight with her stepdad because I told him it's f*ck all to do with him...

And I really don't wanna fight him, he was a sergeant in 2 Para, saw service in the Falklands and Northern Ireland and when he left the forces he spent 5 years fighting gypsies as a bouncer in Bradford. He could quite easily tear my head off Confused

Don't matter how big he is. Still stand up for your self and what you believe and give it some of he does try to give you a kicking.

My misses old man used to hate me big time and was always sticking his nose in trying to stop us from seeing each other. Think eventually he saw there was nothing he could do about it when Fiona turned round and told him to go and f*ck him self....I thought I was in for a kicking that night!

To be honest, that's not the only reason I wouldn't wanna fight Bob, it's also the fact that I'd class him as a mate, I spend most Fridays on the piss watching the rugby with him, and it would make things awkward for Gen if we fell out. Believe me though, if he went for me I'd give it all I had, I might be a fat c*nt with long hair but I can throw a few punches and run away like a boss lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Tbh as stupid as this sounds Liam, sometimes a bloody good argument/kicking is needed to sort issues out! Don't ask me how that logic works but I know it's worked for me a few times!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ginge I got the full works. Make up sex followed by blowie and she swallowed. Think she thought she owed me big time Wink.

You right arguments can make it better at times. Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Right heres one for you guys

Theres this girl i met a few weeks ago.

We got off with each other at a party then i went to a bbq a couple of days later that she invited me to and she was snogging my face off then.

We have alot in common. The thing is she specificly said she doesnt want a relationship and she doesnt want to be my rebound girl. She also doesnt want any of the sexual stuff that goes with it!

i was texting her last week and they slowly slowed down until no text at all. She then tweeted randomly this "#idontlike guys who don't get a hint #ICantDateYou I want to be single!"

and hasnt spoke to me since.

I know she want to see the new spiderman film so should i message her asking if she wants to see it or not?

The thing is every girl i've ever tried it with i've got! This one doesnt want me and im going bloody nuts!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Tell her to go to see spiderman with you otherwise your going to spiderman her and her family whether she likes it or not.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Bum her.
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Get a puppy. Bitches love puppies.
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 03:19 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Get a puppy. Bitches love puppies.

Bitches dig pussies.

Oh shit you mean puppies. Wink they work too. :p

Invite her. Make sure you say it's as friends. Then during the film shove you nob up her and gwen Stacey in the new spider man is absolutely fit!

Saw it last night great film. Smile

Serious note though Ben. Just ask her the take her for a mcflurry or something after and just see what happens. if she's says no. Then give me a call. Wink
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure if a 'mcflury' is a euphomism there. :?
Thanks given by:
Nope it purely mean a nice wet cold creamy mcflurry from mcdonnalds Smile always take the mrs for one she loves them. Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 02:22 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: Right heres one for you guys

We got off with each other at a party then i went to a bbq a couple of days later that she invited me to and she was snogging my face off then.

We have alot in common. The thing is she specificly said she doesnt want a relationship and she doesnt want to be my rebound girl. She also doesnt want any of the sexual stuff that goes with it!

i was texting her last week and they slowly slowed down until no text at all. She then tweeted randomly this "#idontlike guys who don't get a hint #ICantDateYou I want to be single!"

I know she want to see the new spiderman film so should i message her asking if she wants to see it or not?

The thing is every girl i've ever tried it with i've got! This one doesnt want me and im going bloody nuts!

She doesn't want a relationship OR sex... Am I missing something here?

Why bother?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 02:22 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: The thing is every girl i've ever tried it with i've got! This one doesnt want me and im going bloody nuts!

Know that feeling mate

If decided that if she dosent want me then im gonna respect her wishes and find someone more awesome.

When I was younger I would of kept chasing but it never leads to a decent LTR so why bother.
Thanks given by:
Benj are you mad? Cinema? Really..

She wants sex! Give it to her, leave it. Seems to me like you're giving her the impression you want to be her long time lover! If you do, don't chase it!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 03:58 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

She doesn't want a relationship OR sex... Am I missing something here?

Why bother?

She sounds ideal to me! Tongue
Thanks given by:

So what does she want exactly?

Dont invite her out on dates to the cinema ffs!!
thatll sure scare her off!

Text her "I'm Horny, Fancy meeting up?"

If she responds ya get the roide, if not move on to the next
Thanks given by:
Inform her about how you long for her whispering eye...
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2012, 07:49 AM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Inform her about how you long for her whispering eye...

^^^ this followed by ripping her clothes off haha,

And for the record CJ is soon to be no longer single haha
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 05:43 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Benj are you mad? Cinema? Really..

She wants sex! Give it to her, leave it. Seems to me like you're giving her the impression you want to be her long time lover! If you do, don't chase it!

She doesn't want that. I tried when I first met her, she didn't go for it.

The main thing is just I needed to vent. Like I said the reason I'm going crazy is she doesn't want me! But I'll move on maybe try it with her again in a week or so lol
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
this is my life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5iZVkbODgg
Thanks given by: