Single life.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single life.
Stage 1 mate Smile get lashed nxt pay day and if it gets to bad take yaself to a titty bar :p
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 10:00 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: Stage 1 mate Smile get lashed nxt pay day and if it gets to bad take yaself to a titty bar :p

Hmmm tittys Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good man think of all the diff tittys you can have now Smile
Thanks given by:
I don't see the point in a strip club, all that happens is you pay an attractive young lady to rub herself over you, you can't touch her then you go home and have a wank.

Why not just bypass all that save yourself the money. More money for shineys then Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Plenty of strip clubs were you get more than that mate i know a few for £40 you get a full service Smile
Thanks given by:
That is value for money if I have ever seen it!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
I'd rather get none than have to pay for it.
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 10:05 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I don't see the point in a strip club, all that happens is you pay an attractive young lady to rub herself over you, you can't touch her then you go home and have a wank.

Why not just bypass all that save yourself the money. More money for shineys then Big Grin

You sound just like a old bloke driving a cab I was in once.

"have you seen that new strip club in Epsom? Don't see the point my self. You just go and look at some tits and then go home and furiously masterbate"

This was coming from a 60 something old bloke. Lad.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Have to say I don't see the point in them either. As said, you can't do anything and still go home lonely, so what's the point?

Yes, I do realise that there's breasts, but they're still not going to be yours!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 10:08 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: Plenty of strip clubs were you get more than that mate i know a few for £40 you get a full service Smile

Tell me more....
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 10:42 AM)lolsteve Wrote:
(24-06-2012, 10:08 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: Plenty of strip clubs were you get more than that mate i know a few for £40 you get a full service Smile

Tell me more....

Massive LOL
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Lol I remember that cabbie Niall. He was jokes. Just randomly burst out with it lol

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
meh my ex split up with me by text after 2 years and we had only been to disneyland 2 weeks before! D:

But yeh... single life for the past year... got with (made out with) a few girls in clubs and stuff and been out with them after but its not really been the same! Been speaking to a few girls but then when its gets down to the 'want to go out?' its like no... not really... because you wont understand me and my car lol
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 10:58 AM)SRowell Wrote: meh my ex split up with me by text after 2 years and we had only been to disneyland 2 weeks before! D:

But yeh... single life for the past year... got with (made out with) a few girls in clubs and stuff and been out with them after but its not really been the same! Been speaking to a few girls but then when its gets down to the 'want to go out?' its like no... not really... because you wont understand me and my racist tendancies

Well why do you tell them about that aspect of your life?

Wink

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Well im willing to turn for you guys and take one for the team plus i understand the bond between a person and a car haha
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
kent, you got my mobile number. give us a bell if you want a beer or just to meet and talk bollx.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
+1 for getting out and screwing about a bit.

I also don't see the point in strip clubs, I could pay 30quids for a view of some titties or spend 30/40 in Yates and take a young lass home, no strings and depending on what contact you keep laters then she might even be alright, might like cars herself - who knows?

Go out with an open mind, open zip and see what lands on your lap.

I see the lucky side too, 1 lass I was seeing a couple years back liked cars herself, I taught her to drive and when we were out she'd pay for almost everything herself. Looking back she was most likely trying to impress me (she was 18, blonde and size 8) so usually the only thing I paid for was fuel to get to hers, everything else she insisted on.

If she hadn't turned out to be a tiny bit of a tease with other boys it was a keeper (by that I mean when it didn't annoy me she was flirting she'd give me grief but then if she found a new "friend" that was a lad and I asked questions I was still at fault)? women - f*ck a few until you find 1 that gets you.
Thanks given by:
You dont NEED a girl to like and enjoy cars, you just need one who respects you for what you enjoy/your hobbies.

Im a strong believer in -the money you earn is your money and no one should be able to tell you what to do with it.

You will find the right person, but sometimes you don't need to go looking for it Smile
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
just enloy what you got at the moment. yeah its nice to have someone to share life with but its also nice to do what you want when you want to do it.

oh, tell ya dad i said hi mate. he's a top bloke.

ever thought of turning gay? it has its plus points.
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 11:29 AM)Jonny b Wrote: Pass in, quick bacon sarnie and well be off then?

(24-06-2012, 12:34 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: You dont NEED a girl to like and enjoy cars, you just need one who respects you for what you enjoy/your hobbies.

Im a strong believer in -the money you earn is your money and no one should be able to tell you what to do with it.

You will find the right person, but sometimes you don't need to go looking for it Smile

For once, I 100% agree with Matt.
My missus sees cars as just a form of transport and nothing else. She takes no interest what so ever yet she is still happy for me to go to shows and spend far too much on my car.
Any decent bird will respect you for what you like even if they don't like it....with the possible exception of gay bum sex.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Kent, get some of your single mates and go for a weekend in Amsterdam Big Grin or maybe even organise a road trip over there for single OC members!!

[Image: 02dfc2b9-158a-8de4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 12:51 PM)Niall Wrote: My missus sees cars as just a form of transport and nothing else. She takes no interest what so ever yet she is still happy for me to go to shows and spend far too much on my car.
Any decent bird will respect you for what you like even if they don't like it....with the possible exception of gay bum sex.
It's quite funny really! The way I see it though is that it's an interest or hobby. Some of my mates spend a hell of a lot on football season tickets (plus the associated costs of transport, food, kits etc), or smoking or drinking, which are equally as expensive. If you smoke 10 a day that's over £1,250 per year (based on £3.50 for a 10 pack) which is more than I'd spend on parts for the 6 over the same period.

Anyway, not meaning to start a discussion about smoking, I'm just saying people spend more money on other things like football and whatnot, which can be just as expensive. It's just a different outlet.
Thanks given by:
I feel for you, up until about 3 months ago I'd never been in a 'proper' relationship...and to be fair I quite enjoyed being single lol, I never really looked for a girlfriend, and now I have one, weird how these things work! My missus is even turning into a bit of a petrolhead after I dragged her to FCS Tongue

So I'd say go out there, get laid, meet as many girls as you can and inevitably you'll find one who's more than just a one night fling.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Yeah everyone spends their money on different things. Difference is some people try and make it the same thing for both them and their girlfriend.
Saying that I think I may have convinced my missus to come to ace next month seeing as she's curious what I always get up to....think she thinks I'm cheating!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 02:17 PM)Niall Wrote: Yeah everyone spends their money on different things. Difference is some people try and make it the same thing for both them and their girlfriend.
Saying that I think I may have convinced my missus to come to ace next month seeing as she's curious what I always get up to....think she thinks I'm cheating!

It's not cheating if it's with Grant Wink
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 02:26 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(24-06-2012, 02:17 PM)Niall Wrote: Yeah everyone spends their money on different things. Difference is some people try and make it the same thing for both them and their girlfriend.

It is. Same post code areas Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 02:29 PM)Niall Wrote:
(24-06-2012, 02:26 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:

It is. Same post code areas Sad

lol
Thanks given by:
There are also woman in you situation by the, you don't need to rush into bed with anyone; get out and be a human!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Kenti's new girlfriend... [Image: 02dfc2b9-2daa-a95c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
he's left handed.
Thanks given by: