GI: BakerBM Parts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GI: BakerBM Parts
(29-06-2012, 01:34 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Yeah you're right my real name isn't Ash - its Andy and my username is my initials and date of birth. As for you keep forgetting it's like you keep forgetting to send me a car sticker for my forum Donation which you said I could have way back when I joined as I donated £10 at the time. How much do I have to donate to get the tag donator in my profile?
I've done it now, I hadn't noticed you didn't have the tag. I'll give you a sticker at the weekend Smile
Thanks given by:
I now have the money for my engine mounts without having to rely on selling stuff @ pugfest
Whoop whoop!!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for sorting this scott. Top man Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(01-07-2012, 05:27 PM)puglove Wrote: Thanks for sorting this scott. Top man Big Grin

^^ this Smile
Thanks given by:
No problem gents. If there's enough interest I may organise another Smile
Thanks given by:
Top man Scotty for sorting them prices, can't wait for my beam mounts,
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm just pleased there was little hassle getting everyone sorted with paying in cash on such short notice!

If anyone else is interested in getting some BakerBM goodies, post in this thread and I'll keep track of interest and see what we can come up with Smile
Thanks given by:
Groupe buy in willwood 4 pots next Tongue

Thanks given by:
So you managed to pick them all up at PugFest then?? If so, that's amazing!!

Top work Scott ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
The mounts are being sent out separately, but all the money was sorted out today! Yours are being sent to you direct from Baker so you should get them by the end of the weekWink
Thanks given by:
ill be interested in beam mounts and linkages and engine mounts... but n ot all together, and not till i've money... so maybe not for a while haha
couple of months
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Think we are getting some sort of long term discount, so i think you will be looked after when you need the bits.

Thanks given by:
sick. deffo need linkages, realised on the drive home that mine are somewhat f*cked.... lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I need beam mounts and engine mounts Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2012, 08:01 PM)Scott Wrote: The mounts are being sent out separately, but all the money was sorted out today! Yours are being sent to you direct from Baker so you should get them by the end of the weekWink

That's great Scott, thanks again and I'll post in here when they arrive so you know and also just sent you PM with tracking info for the springs Smile
Thanks given by:
Sorry I didn't se this sooner :-( I'd be well up for some engine mounts or something else shine looking
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Any word on the rest of the bits yet scotty?
Thanks given by:
I won't be in a position to comitt for a couple of months at least, but I'm defs interested in a set of linkages, and possibly rear beam mounts, pending a ride in yours Scott after you've fitted them!! Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 09:05 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: I won't be in a position to comitt for a couple of months at least, but I'm defs interested in a set of linkages, and possibly rear beam mounts, pending a ride in yours Scott after Niall has fitted them because I can't fit shit to a toilet.

EFA
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ha ha ha
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the lack of response gents. Niall FYC.

Just spoke to Stew, the beam mounts are still with the welder as they've had a bit of a delay, but they should be done by Tuesday and sent out to me for the end of the week Smile

Ed, Phil - I'm happy to sort another group buy for you guys. They may be coming to our Ace Cafe day in August so we could sort something out for then, but failing that maybe Trax (if they're there?).
Thanks given by:
Id be intrested in a set of linkages for the 6 how much will they be? Smile
Thanks given by:
Top work Scott, no worries on the delay and cheers for the update.
Thanks given by:
Anymore news on this Scott?
Thanks given by:
Got a text from Stew earlier, just not had a chance to get on today properly Smile

They came back from the welders today, so they would have been sent off to be plated/coated so they should be being sent out early next week...by Tuesday with any luck. Unfortunately this means they won't be ready in time for Ace on Monday, however most of the people whose mounts I'm getting are down south and will be at our Ace cafe day anyway, or people I'd see in the next couple of weeks anyway (i.e. when we do Matt's engine).

Mark, Jonny, not forgotten your gear rods gents, just had a busy week as I've got a few things going on at the moment. I've got your tubes Mark so I'll pack them all up and get them sent out to you Smile
Thanks given by:
Scott I'll still get you the money for my mounts even if it bankrupts me. (or kills me, depends how this engine change is going!)
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
It's cool mate, sucks about your engine. If you need to hold off until next month then let me know.
Thanks given by:
Well if I can find all the parts relatively cheap I'll get it too you Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Are mine still being posted direct to me scott or will they be going to you?

Thanks given by:
Direct to you buddy Smile Same goes for Matt
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakerbm solid mounts 306clot 2 1,978 09-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Last Post: 306clot
  BakerBM Grp.N Engine Torque Reactor (lower mount) RetroPug 5 1,739 30-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  BakerBM Solid Rear Beam Mounts Scott 37 7,638 09-10-2013, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Jonny b