Breaking '94 XRDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking '94 XRDT
It's with great sadness that I've come to the decision to finally call a halt on my project which was my much loved Cherry XRDT.

Due to leaving the Royal Navy (need to spend time finding a new job) after 26 years and a lack of spare cash to finish off what's required I've decided to halt my repairs.

This is the car http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3232.html which is going to end up being towed away unless anyone makes an offer or if there are any parts that have any interest to you. The car is complete with the exception of the engine which can be seen at the link.

The current state of the engine is;
Head off and and has had a once over in a parts cleaner. Still to be skimmed.
Block been cleaned up and all parts removed have been carefully stored without any breakages.
Engine ran without any snags prior to head being removed with the exception of the top coolant hoses pressurising which is why I started the head gasket change/head skim etc.

A sad day for me Sad , but if the car or some of the parts can live on within this community, all well and good. PM or post any questions.
[Image: 2306s.png]

The Old_______and_______Slight Less Old
Thanks given by:
Thread link is 404 not found
Sorry to hear about ending the project
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Does it have the centre console bit under the dash have the key pad or without? I'm after 1 without
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2012, 09:30 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: Does it have the centre console bit under the dash have the key pad or without? I'm after 1 without

No to having the lower centre console.

Updated link

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3232.html

Thanks given by:
but this is a mint car sint it? dont scrap it! im sure someone off here will have it!
Thanks given by:
With the exception of the area around the sunroof and a tiny patch where the at the back of the bonnet where the driver's wiper blade has caught it (usual snag?) the car body work is clean, oh plus the odd stone chip. Add to that the interior is almost perfect.

I hope to pass it on.

Thanks given by:
how much for the diesel pump?
Thanks given by:
Aggyj17,

just PM'd you.

Thanks given by:
how much for the head and complete bosch setup?
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Do you have the alarm key under the bonnet mate?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 11:04 AM)londondan86 Wrote: Do you have the alarm key under the bonnet mate?

Londondan,

Is this the part you are after & where is it disconnected?

(24-06-2012, 08:51 AM)td_dan Wrote: how much for the head and complete bosch setup?

td_dan
I've given first refusal for the Pump, pulley, pipes and injectors to Aggy above. But the head will be available.
Would much prefer to move the complete car rather than be left with a shell which i'll struggle to move on.
The complete car is open to offers in the "cars" for sale section for the next week. If nothing fed back then the parts will b up for grabs.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING: Phase 1 XRDT THE_Liam 19 3,360 05-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Breaking Ph1 5 Door Cherry XRDT Smiley69 1 808 19-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Smiley69