FMIC pipe routing,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FMIC pipe routing,
Wow Jarrus, that looks well, nice and OEM looking.

What all bits have you used if you don't mind me asking?

EDIT. Just after realising yours is a 2.1 with relocated turbo..might be a tad different for me!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Not at all mate,

Intercooler is an ebay universal jobby, twin pass, seemd to fit what I wanted to do better, the black pipes and the orange joins are OEM Ford parts my dad got from work and they fit really well.... it also uses some special grade stainless steel (not the black stuff) which is extremely thin and incredibly resistant to heat, doesn't even spark when you cut it with a grinder, also the stuff used in the 2" exhaust tubing from the manifold to the turbo.

then I used mickalor clamps and a length of silicone hose i cut up for straight joins....

and yes its a 2.1, can't fit a td04 behind there as the manifold sticks out loads....
Thanks given by:
i have 306 ph1 with s16 bumper and AC. i dont have any idea to pipe routing from turbo to xantia manifold. who do or see(saw?) fmic with ac ?
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2014, 12:49 PM)VOYTEC Wrote: i have 306 ph1 with s16 bumper and AC. i dont have any idea to pipe routing from turbo to xantia manifold. who do or see(saw?) fmic with ac ?

Sorry what? Huh
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2014, 01:34 PM)silverzx Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 12:49 PM)VOYTEC Wrote: i have 306 ph1 with s16 bumper and AC. i dont have any idea to pipe routing from turbo to xantia manifold. who do or see(saw?) fmic with ac ?

Sorry what? Huh

He wants to know if you'll seesaw with him while he holds his FMIC and AC??
Thanks given by:
sorry for my english.
a have ph1 with AC
i wanna have fmic.
i dont have ideas for pipe routing from IC to turbo and xantia mani
please photo how do pipe routing with ac
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2014, 03:19 PM)VOYTEC Wrote: sorry for my english.
a have ph1 with AC
i wanna have fmic.
i dont have ideas for pipe routing from IC to turbo and xantia mani
please photo how do pipe routing with ac

Ah, go around the chassis rails (remove arch liners).
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Does your A/C even still work?

A lot of people remove the washer bottle and drill the hole larger and router the piping up that way and the other pipe up through where the ABS pump would be on the passenger side behind the headlight, can't find any pics of the top of my head that shows this, but it would bypass the A/C compressor.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
AC works really good.
where is washer bottle i have something from AC. It was impossible. But on the other side where is ABS pump (i dont have ABS) i can do hole and router the piping up. whats about second pipe ? right arch liner isnt possible.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  clutch cable routing carlukepeugeot 4 2,313 29-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: carlukepeugeot
  Aux Belt Routing - 2 Tensioners Needed? bigcheez2k3 2 1,318 11-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: toseland
  rad / header tank / pipe routing diagram? zx_volcane 0 974 26-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane