FCS Dyno graph

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS Dyno graph
For those who took their car on the EPIC fail dyno, have you received your graph? I still havn't received my graph.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Was it over or under reading?
Thanks given by:
Didn't do it on the day?! Seems odd only takes 30secs to print
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
It may well have been overreading, but then judging by the poor operation and lack of fans, I'd say his dyno is likely to be under anyway. Kinda evens out I guess?
Thanks given by:
Its got to be under reading. The 1.8 only put out 123 when I know that when driving it its definitely pushing 200! Yeh lack of fans was a bit odd as they could easily have done that! And printing... that would have been easy too! This reminds me... i still have the AC plug for the fans unplugged! Sad

and no i still havent received my print out and the specifically said that it would be sent out on monday!
Thanks given by:
Tbf can't take a reading if the clutch was slipping surely last time I took the 306 it lost traction on one side and over read by 20bhp if anything a slipping clutch will give a reading way under its potential power?
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
I know the graph won't be true but would give a good idea of what sort of power it's running.
Does anyone know the company name? They where the same guys as lastyear.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
They are same people that were there last year,

They emailed me mine after a week or so...

God knows why the couldnt just print them i said same thing last time, just for speed I think...

There setup was a total hash up / they were missing fans last year (broke when they drove my car on as roller wore thro fan wire) which meant mine / others got red hot last year, and then this year appeared to be no fans what so ever....

On average id say it was over reading a tad, but not to hugely, but that 1.8 made fair bit to much imo,

Obviously your clutch slipping will totall ruin your graph, but will be correct up until the point it slips, which is obviously also the point of peak torque...time for new clutch / run on reliable local dyno!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
AS soon as this clutch is sorted i'm going to max out the pump and chuck in on the local dyno.
I'll be planning on getting a solenoid to activate the LDA so it won't be running full power all the time.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Dunno, whether Sam would be up for it but if I decide to reinsure the golf I'm gonna take it to a decent rolling road round here, Sam can come with me and do his 1.8 too so you can compare it to the fcs rollers result. Smile
Thanks given by:
Max we should get a rolling road meet on the go for us southerners!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Yeah! Lets get a meet sorted at a dyno! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
There is a good one in portsmouth.

Main a VW and Audi tuner, Curt has used them for his car.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't mind putting my 6 on the dyno actually..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I wanted to put mine on at FCS, but with no fans and wheel making funny noises I'm glad I didn't. Needs to be done!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Max; When will the 205 be ready for a dyno run?
Thanks given by:
As soon as he gets another clutch bolted in there Smile
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
(20-06-2012, 11:49 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: As soon as he gets another clutch bolted in there Smile

I guess that would make sense...!

Hurry up Max!
Thanks given by:
Only take few hours to change out once he gets it,
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
(19-06-2012, 10:10 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: They are same people that were there last year,

God knows why the couldnt just print them i said same thing last time, just for speed I think...

There setup was a total hash up / they were missing fans last year (broke when they drove my car on as roller wore thro fan wire) which meant mine / others got red hot last year, and then this year appeared to be no fans what so ever....

On average id say it was over reading a tad, but not to hugely, but that 1.8 made fair bit to much imo,

Obviously your clutch slipping will totall ruin your graph, but will be correct up until the point it slips, which is obviously also the point of peak torque...time for new clutch / run on reliable local dyno!

what are you on about Darren. It was definitely under reading to get 123 TMI
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2012, 11:53 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Only take few hours to change out once he gets it,

Wish it took me that long. Inlove lol
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2012, 12:03 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(19-06-2012, 10:10 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: They are same people that were there last year,

what are you on about Darren. It was definitely under reading to get 123 TMI

Arnt they 113 stock or something though?
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I think the fact it made 123hp is proof in the pudding that the GTi6 manifold isn't all it's cracked up to be!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
There 112bhp as standard although every time I've heard of them being tested standard before, they have run 120ish. Wouldn't supprise me if pug under quoted. They have done it before in other cars!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Sams only made 108bhp last time though lol........
Thanks given by:
on a different dyno no doubt tom. theres no point compare before and after results on different dynos.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
True but they shouldn't be that far out lol.....
Thanks given by:
only 10% ish, not that bad
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
They can be miles out. Hell, you can fiddle the result to double if you wanted to.
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2012, 03:00 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: They can be miles out. Hell, you can fiddle the result to double if you wanted to.

But surely they're all calibrated to the same lol?? Oterwise a dyno graph/reading is completely pointless (just as pointless as the one for the golf haha).
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atlast- 205 XUD k04 dyno graph strictly_perv 5 2,410 11-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Last Post: lolsteve