SRowell's FCS 2012 Video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRowell's FCS 2012 Video
As above matey, great effort on all 3 counts, I watched them all through and thought they were really good. Good on you for taking the time to put them together Smile
Thanks given by:
I used to love making videos of the car shows I've been to. But it's very time consuming. So we appreciate the time. But I don't know if it's the quality gone down hill because I'm on iPhone or it's just like that. Havnt seen pugfest one yet.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Less music next time
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
really like the vid mate Smile good job!!
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Thank you Smile
Thanks given by:
to be fair, good job. some of the mixes with the music worked well too, but, some on the camera work left a bit to be desired lol
all in all tho, good effort dude
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
first video ive ever made and James had the camera some of the time! Its very difficult to get a smooth panning. Everything i do is by hand where as all of the professional videos like on canibeat are done on camera rigs so that they are always uber smooth!
Thanks given by:
yeah i was more having a go at James hahahaha
mainly the out of focus 205 on the parade lap.
but im just being a douche.

really, good work dude.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
song list:

headrush ft Belle Humble
set fire to everbody (Ca7's mashup)
Skellism Filthy Dubstep Mix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84RRiBthzAg)
Bangaran - Skrillex
Intro - The xx
Thanks given by:
wow, that was amazing to watch! well done!
Thanks given by:
(16-12-2012, 06:31 AM)RePT Wrote: wow, that was amazing to watch! well done!

thanks mate. I want to be able to do the awesome videos that they have on the big car sites like canibeat etc but they have special lighting and amazing cameras. Probably done on macs too! Hopefully the more shows and practice i can get at editing the better they will become!
Thanks given by:
It's all in the footage buddy, Final Cut/Premiere Pro etc is all well and good, but the creativity in the content comes from the user, most packages are more than capable of doing most effects you want... Windows PCs are just as easy to do it on, no difference! If you want some really cool stuff, have a look at Adobe After Effects, some of the stuff it can do is simply rediculous...

Work with what you have and you can produce some awesome stuff... Look at what they're doing, don't get hung up on the fancy stuff, because thsts just on top.. The footage underneath is awesome!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
On the topic of videography, search for Stephen Brooks films, so many good car feature trailers etc. Love all his stuff
Thanks given by:
This ^^

The stuff he does looks amazing because he's genuinely thought about how best to capture the object... Yes he uses dollys etc, but with a bit of ingenuity you can get the same results...

I'm sure you've found it already that you get there with a camera and you shoot a load of footage, but when it comes to it, you've still not got enough to make a 3 min song last... It takes serious thinking to fill 3 minutes of film, of one object, without it getting boring lol!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
yep.The main problem with pugfest and especially french car show is just the sheer number of people who are around. You cant get any clean wideshots as there are people all over the cars D: thats why i didnt bother with the top10 or whatever at FCS as there was never a time they were free! Ill keep at it and get after effects soon and have a play with that. Ill experiment with the footage ive got and remake these videos.
Thanks given by:
A tripod is invaluable though... I wouldn't shoot much unless you've got a gyro or a tripod, or are very stable...
Thanks given by:
i got a cheap tripod and usedit at some local meets but felt like a massive knob setting it up the whole time! D: obviously its essential for decent photos but i didnt like having it around the chavs!
Thanks given by:
Sod them, if you want to get some good pictures/film then do it!

A little short stubby tripod is often better for what you want it for, you don't need to be up in the air 90% of the time!
Thanks given by:
Yeh. Ill have to have a look about! Maybe get some different filters and a go pro hero 3 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I got a £20 tripod from Argos and tbh apart from being a bit plasticky it's been brilliant, I take it everywhere with the camera. Well worth the investment, think mine goes from 50cm to 110cm, would prefer one a bit taller but hey ho, it's fine for now
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SRowell's French Car Show 2014 Video Eeyore 22 5,922 25-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  SRowell's Pugfest 2013 Video Eeyore 19 6,457 14-08-2013, 10:27 PM
  SRowell's FCS 2013 Video Eeyore 25 6,675 11-08-2013, 01:38 PM