Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRowell's FCS 2012 Video
See with threat its done!

That's how real men get things done! Hahahah
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2012, 11:47 AM)Matt Wrote: See with threat its done!

That's how real men get things done! Hahahah

this is the one i had done 2 days ago but it doesnt have the towbar footage and it does have an aspect ratio problem! grrr

ok in a last ditch attempt im copying everything to another computer and trying to compile it on that!
Thanks given by:
Best part of that video was when you were overtaking everybody at what looked like 90mph+ and Toby put his foot down and went past you grinning like a Cheshire cat Big Grin
Thanks given by:
too much drifting not enough towbar footage Tongue
Thanks given by:
ace day...ace video!!

I wouldnt have the patience to do this, but think you deserve a massive at on the back Smile
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
Just watched it. I miss the sound of the xsi already!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Good effort mate, but Im afraid I prefer vids without a soundtrack, so you can hear the cars Tongue Do you have one without sound?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Yay car made 2 appearances, very well done though a pat on the back for the effort you put in
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2012, 10:03 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Good effort mate, but Im afraid I prefer vids without a soundtrack, so you can hear the cars Tongue Do you have one without sound?

The music covers up your tapping
Thanks given by:
lmao

Ed's going away for a week, I think we should make sure to bump this thread when he gets back.
Thanks given by:
that was the first video i made... the final one wont compile!
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2012, 10:50 PM)vlj Wrote:
(22-06-2012, 10:03 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Good effort mate, but Im afraid I prefer vids without a soundtrack, so you can hear the cars Tongue Do you have one without sound?

The music covers up your tapping

Rofl

Can't believe this thing isn't complete yet lol, fair play for taking the time to put it together though.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Hurry the f*ck up!

Also, where's andys video?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Aww....and there was me thinking you might have FINALLY got this uploaded Sam! Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2012, 08:49 PM)Niall Wrote: where's andys video?
Andy is sending his video footage to me for a club video Smile
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2012, 09:40 PM)Scott Wrote:
(27-06-2012, 08:49 PM)Niall Wrote: where's andys video?
Andy is sending his video footage to me for a club video Smile

Ah sweet Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Id rather die than keep trying to compile the video. Ive lost heart to keep trying and at the moment cant be bothered to spend a few days remaking in it in a different editor. Ill pick it up again in a week or two!
Thanks given by:
You could always just send me all the footage raw Wink
Thanks given by:
id die before it ever finished uploading! Might be able to do it when im at uni in september as there should be a decent connection there! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
ffs. thumb drive? cd? dvd? pooooost this already!

i hope you're not trying to do a pugfest one... that might get done in time for fcs next year...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
im doing a pugfest one... thread is up! Ive got a lot less footage so it should be much easier and i need to learn how to use this new video editor ive got. Its not the fact it wont upload. Its the fact that windows live movie maker wont compile it into a video Sad
Thanks given by:
Right... ive learnt the new software! Ill start doing this one tomorrow evening!
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2012, 12:47 AM)SRowell Wrote: Right... ive learnt the new software! Ill start doing this one tomorrow evening!

So what software did you move to? Its an improvement if it actually works and compiles the video whatever it is your using though Rofl
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2012, 07:27 AM)mark_airey Wrote:
(03-07-2012, 12:47 AM)SRowell Wrote: Right... ive learnt the new software! Ill start doing this one tomorrow evening!

So what software did you move to? Its an improvement if it actually works and compiles the video whatever it is your using though Rofl

its called VideoPad Smile
Thanks given by:
I have remade the entire video... not too happy with it but it is all there... its shorter than the previous one and has less dubstep and more chillaxed music. Music transitions are a bit meh but oh well! Towbar footage is included but its sped up 8x and muted as the quality is abysmal!Video is current compiling and will appear on youtube tomorrow some time!
Thanks given by:
Leaving it uploading and im off out to work on the estate... should be here.... when finished.

http://youtu.be/1M15R_vaEUY
Thanks given by:
Preferre other attemp better quality more action Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
bump!
Thanks given by:
shit I thought I commented, I like it mate, I think you have done a great job of collecting and editing the footage much like the pugfest one Smile

Good effort Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
yeh i think i prefered the first attempt but at least this one is actually on the internet for people to see! I didnt quite have the enthusiasm that i did with the pugfest one but yeh. Im enjoying making videos etc. I guess more practice and should have some good stuff. Main problem is getting up close at events etc with barriers and fences in the way.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SRowell's French Car Show 2014 Video Eeyore 22 5,927 25-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  SRowell's Pugfest 2013 Video Eeyore 19 6,467 14-08-2013, 10:27 PM
  SRowell's FCS 2013 Video Eeyore 25 6,683 11-08-2013, 01:38 PM