HDI/DTURBO FMIC AND 60MM SPRINGS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDI/DTURBO FMIC AND 60MM SPRINGS
As titled i have fmic and 60mm springs for sale:
I'll start with the fmic firstly im not going to advertise it as a kit because all the parts that are in the pictures have never been fitted to my car to make a kit up this is all the spare bits iv collected whilst building my own set up but im pretty sure there is more than enough there to make a fmic set up (you will need 57mm-52mm reducers for the pipes to fit the intercooler) maybe another member with fmic could have a look and give there opinion? the intercooler itself is from a laugna and the pipe kit is a universal job off ebay with a few extra comes, with mikalor style clamps and silicone connectors.
its advertised as hdi/dturbo because it will come with both a 406 inlet manifold and inlet gasket and a inlet bend thing for the hdi. oh and the intercooler is the perfect size for the pipes to slip either side of the radiator on a phase 2.

And secondly i have a pair of 60mm lowering springs not exactly pretty but in good working order removed from my car two week ago , no dampers or top mounts just springs.

I'm after offers really but nothing silly any questions ill try to answer them my best
cheers jack

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Some correctly uploaded pictures would help your sale.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Arrrr ano am no good with this computer shite
Thanks given by:
i only need the pipe work and the intercooler how much you want for that? if you will split it?
Thanks given by:
Im guessing the springs are from hdi?
would you be willing to post ?
Thanks given by:
Offer what you think it's worth mate I might split it if the price is right , the springs are from a phase 1 dturbo can't see why they wouldn't fit yeah I'd post
Thanks given by:
i have no idea what its worth....? i dont want to offer you a silly price
Thanks given by:
Don't know myself tbh 100 sounds about right considering a kit on here recently went on here for 160
Thanks given by:
Bump!
Thanks given by:
Would be better to sell one of either inlets separately, someone's not going to need them both, and I know xantia inlets can go for around £40?? not sure about hdi inlet.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I was thinking that but I suppose it can't hurt people to ask to sell separate as 3 people already have lol
Thanks given by:
just wondering if you had the inter cooler and piping tks
Thanks given by:
where abouts are you?
Thanks given by:
manchester area, can pick up or pay for postage depending on price
Thanks given by:
£75 for the cooler and pipes? not inc inlets? would need postage then?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
how much with the inlet? or maybe a manifold adaptor if anyone could help out with that would be a huge help
Thanks given by:
how much for the springs?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
30 for springs and I'm in barnsley s72
Thanks given by:
so do you still have the cooler or has it been sold?
Thanks given by:
Not intrested in selling the cooler? i made an offer?

Thanks given by:
Yeah everything's still for sale , I'd let it go for 75 so pud123 if you want it you'd have to make a better offer or puglove can have it , not trying to play you off against each other I just can't say no to one and yes to another when you both asked at the same time if you get me
Thanks given by:
Well thats my offer without the inlets, Let me know, would also need postage.

Thanks given by:
Is the cooler still for sale i would offer £100 including the hdi manifold adapter (dont need the d turbo one) can collect as well cos not to far away from you let me no thanks

Thanks given by:
Fmic now sold sorry
Thanks given by:
would you post dude?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Springs now sold sorry
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nearly new B4 shocks top mounts and 60mm springs ArmzSC6 4 1,629 02-03-2016, 08:09 AM
Last Post: ArmzSC6
  New 60mm Lowering Springs HDI td163 1 1,169 03-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Last Post: gunny110
  New Random Bits....TIM Boost Gauge, 60mm Springs, EGR Blank etc td163 10 3,245 20-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Last Post: td163