BakerBM's 306 T16 Build

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BakerBM's 306 T16 Build
Hi Guys,

I have posted this thread over on the Gti-6 forum. So apologies if you've seen it before, but Scott O'Neil mention some of you guys might be interested too Smile

We are well into our 306 T16 build and would like to keep you updated with the progress. We have put up all our previous 306 development work on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BakerB ... 4574222720

We have finished the 306 prototype adjustable top suspension mounts: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/82 ... unts1.jpg/

These will be rolled out later this month if anybody is interested in this product :-)

We would like to work with 306 forum members in the development of future products! Email or message us on Facebook if you have any design ideas that you would like developing.

All the best

Stew
www.BakerBM.com
Thanks given by:
I'd be interested in the adjustable mounts, of you want me to try out the prototype just give me a message Tongue haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Top mounts need to be slightly cheaper and be able to fit gaz coilies whistle
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yea I would be interested depending on price and if they work with gaz gold coilovers.

My Compbrake ones are just not getting on the the gaz golds.
Thanks given by:
There is a lot of work involved in them compared to the compbrake ones. We can't really budge on price much (unless there is demand to make loads of them! Lol)

They will fit any coilover with the long top spindle Smile
Thanks given by:
How long does the top screw spindle have to be?
Thanks given by: