FCS - late hotel booking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS - late hotel booking
Right then what With the weather looking rubbish.....

I get a discount via work that entitles me to either 35% off a night or 2 night for the price of 1 at holiday inn and holiday inn express.

I've looked on there site and there is 2 options.
1. 2.5 miles from donnington - holiday in express east midlands airport- £83.99 a night (with 35% off)
2. 10.8 miles from donnington - holiday inn express - £33.50 a night (with 35% off)

I'm happy to offer this to everyone on here but I'm not just going to chuck the link up so anyone can come and book it. If you want to book the hotel, PM me and I will send you the web address to book. Please don't pass it on!
Also, I'm not going to give it to people who have signed up just toask for the discount!

Personally, I will be staying at the one that is 2 miles away. I know a lot of the fcs goers will be here so should be a good night in the bar. It's 88 quid but that's for a twin room so split between 2, it's really not that bad for a good night sleep

Prices are based on a non smoking twin room and that's price per room, not per person so works out cheap if your happy to share with a mate!

Oh and you get a free breakfast Smile

list your names down if your interested

1. Niall
2. Grant
3. Matt
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
1. Niall
2. Grant
3. Matt
4. Jammapic
5. Brynllwynog2
JP
Thanks given by:
So are we giving up on camping right now? Kim has phoned them and said it looks ok today. She will check again on Thursday.

W ecould end up all spread out at this point.
Thanks given by:
I'm waiting till Kim phones on Thursday too see. I really want to camp. Will be epic.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I am 100% not camping I'm afraid. A nice comfortable night in a warm hotel with a proper bar is much more appealing... Tongue

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
From the ones I went to, I'd recommend the one which is further away! So much fun on the morning convoy to previous events, usually see lots of other show cars on the way. Plus it makes for a much better day in my experience.

Have fun either way kids, and don't talk to strangers.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Whats the latest we can book Naill?
Thanks given by:
As mark said.

So is camping off? thats poor.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
can't afford a hotel, I'm camping.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Campings not off at all. This is just a last resort sort of thing in case it really is shit!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
last resort involves finding a layby and sleeping in the car!

Thanks given by:
Pleeeeeease everyone come camping... don't Dampen your spirits... get it?
Thanks given by:
KrisB Wrote:Pleeeeeease everyone come camping... don't Dampen your spirits... get it?

At least someone's talking sense!

Thanks given by:
Hotel booked for:

Jammapic
Brynwyllog2
Atterz + Gina

We're at the Holiday Inn East Midlands airport on Friday AND Saturday night (it was cheaper than just Saturday).

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
jammapic Wrote:Hotel booked for:

Jammapic
Brynwyllog2
Atterz + Gina

We're at the Holiday Inn East Midlands airport on Friday AND Saturday night (it was cheaper than just Saturday).

JP

and i am here too has been booked for age's sat only though
Thanks given by:
hmm might take this up to if thats ok? but debating weather to bother with fcs atall now as the weather is going to be so bad Sad

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Coat, umbrella, tent, gazeebo. How on earth is anyone gonna get wet?

To those who have a hotel booked, cool. But if you're camping, stay camping... it's gonna be one hell of a laugh, 10x more of a laugh than a hotel...
Thanks given by:
Buying a mac tomorrow. And big f*cking umbrella haha
Thanks given by:
I managed to get a hotel for £41 without a discount a couple of days ago, Days hotel in derby? think its 20 odd mins away. nice of you to offer it to everyone!
Thanks given by:
Puglove... do it. It's your old car I have isn't it?
JP
Thanks given by:
jammapic Wrote:Puglove... do it. It's your old car I have isn't it?

Indeed it is mate, Big Grin would love to see it and my mrs would like to see it even more, but iv been drenched through the last 2days at work and im gettin proper depressed not sure if i can take a weekend of it aswell Sad

Thanks given by:
There's plenty of places to hide to not get wet, and a hotel is nice and warm Smile
JP
Thanks given by:
Going to have to have a long hard think about it, see how i feel at the end of the week, see what the mrs says aswell (or how shitty she will get if we dont go) lmao , are you on the OC stand then?

Thanks given by:
puglove Wrote:Going to have to have a long hard think about it, see how i feel at the end of the week, see what the mrs says aswell (or how shitty she will get if we dont go) lmao , are you on the OC stand then?

No, wasn't asked Sad

I'm on the FCS official stand as I'm one of the writers for Performance French Cars - you'll find me there most of the day I expect, working.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
jammapic Wrote:I'm on the FCS official stand as I'm one of the writers for Performance French Cars - you'll find me there most of the day I expect, working.

JP

Asked?? seriously?? you should know by now that every one wants that slag on their club stand! and i have been reading your bits in PFC,

Thanks given by:
Don't need to be asked to join a stand. Lol just join it..... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
see ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks given by:
Yep unfortunatly it was a deal swinger for Gina, she seen the weather report and said im not going camping or FCS, so the hotel swung it and i want her to come along Smile So should be an awesome night, thank you Niall and thank you JP your a legend! What time are we all getting to FCS on Sunday? We was the first through the gates last year!
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
if its raining im staying at the hotel and eating breaky Wink
Thanks given by:
JP you dont have to be asked to go with a car forum...you as the car owner ask / buy tickets....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  its friday---and i'm late! daddyfixit 2 1,351 27-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  its friday---and i'm late! daddyfixit 5 1,455 11-06-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  Help with Hotel nr Newcastle 28th C.A.R. 5 2,133 23-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Fooby