citroen bx

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
citroen bx
right one of the lads on the Metro owners fourm is selling his BX
hes had some right time wasters,
so i asked him if he could give me the details etc on it, to post on here. see if any of you fancy buying it for a stop gap car
heres what he says in the pm

Hello mate,

Here's the ad:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C306490

It's good daily material, but has it's faults namely front struts grumble a bit, oil leak at the front of the engine block, and I noticed one of the CV gaiters has split recently. But has loads of history, serviced regularly and isn't a rot box.

I'm getting so p****d off with timewasters that I'll be pulling the ad soon and just keep it instead, unless you know someone decent who might be interested.

Cheers
Rob

thats the info i have give the lad a call
Thanks given by:
the ads closed ?? how much ??? a mate of mine collect these things, he has about 5 at present (all roadworthy including a rare 4x4 turbo) but he reckons nads are the ones to buy. he is in bx owners club in case the ads on there as well.

ta
Thanks given by:
daddyfixit Wrote:the ads closed ?? how much ??? a mate of mine collect these things, he has about 5 at present (all roadworthy including a rare 4x4 turbo) but he reckons nads are the ones to buy. he is in bx owners club in case the ads on there as well.

ta

do you want me to get a no for you?
Thanks given by:
I'd like a price on that by the way...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
it was up for 500 quid, lot of car for the money! even the its a na derv. nothing in dropping a turbo lump and winding it up.
like i say let me know if anyones interested as i can pm the owner for a no etc.
Thanks given by:
That's decent, I'll tell my dad. He's been after one of these for a while. He had a TZD when I was a kid, thats actually where I found out about XUD awesomeness lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I have been after one of these myself recently, I was due to look at one abit back but he sold it few days before
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Citroen BX's are full of win. The most comfortable car I've driven, and even the NAD's are nippy enough!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Dont let leo see this.
Thanks given by: