Project pharoah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project pharoah

Kenny up on stands wheels off for a quick DIY refurb in gunmetal ( when the paint arrives)
Thanks given by:
    just for shots and giggles :-)
Thanks given by:

Two wheels done two to go :-)
Thanks given by:
Get that rear bumper sorted lol!
Thanks given by:
Yeah I know it's an eye sore :-( just getting all the little bits sorted :-P still waiting on Peugeot for that paint :-( they still cant get hold of it :-( as I'd order a shed load and do the bumper myself for the time being :-( they are useless !!!!
Thanks given by:
    to keeping whilst I'm waiting for the laquer to dry !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
            opinions please people :-) spent all week sanding down and spraying these from red to gunmetal which ones do we all prefer ??
Thanks given by:
start a Project thread bud! wheels look boss Gunmetal FTW

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I think you've been fobbed off by your local dealer's about the paint mate.....I ordered 3 cans on Thursday and I've just had a phone call to say they've arrived. No backlog with the Worcester branch lol
Thanks given by:
Absolute tossers this lot I'll try the Plymouth branch rather than launceton see what they say !!! :-(
Thanks given by:
Still reading this as project phwoar...

Wheels are looking 100000% better!
Thanks given by:
I love the new shoes !!!! Now just to get the coilovers on and get the bumper and little plastic light trims sprayed !!! XD

(11-06-2012, 06:15 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Fecking badgers, one of those little shits smashed the radiator on my AX...

Quite like Pharaohs Gold myself actually, always though it'd go well with some graphite or gunmetal wheels Wink

yes pal !!!!
Thanks given by: