Project pharoah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project pharoah
Hey all a newbie to the 306 forums been an overdue join I've got a 306 hdi 5 door in gold seen alot of good threads on here so I'm gonna start my own fairly soon as soon as I take some picture of kenny (the pug) as he stands I'll be honest he's fairly tatty on the outside and the thread will probs be maybe a year long but I'd like to share the progress and have feedback and opinions on the thugs I have planned which are : lowered by about 60/70 mm coilovers
Bumpers and door resprayed in pharoah gold
205 gti alloys refurbed then eventually replaced with dish
Speakers
Then some new rubber
Bonnet bra
Wind deflectors for the windows
Exhaust system ( maybe )
And a stage two remap
Thanks given by:
welcome mate. love the colour and sounds like you got a nice drop on it. but bonnet bra??????

get some pics up :dance:
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm one of those fans of the bra but mainly it serves a purpose I'm not 100% cos I've got the front smoothed over dunno if itl look right :-(
Thanks given by:
Gold 306s are win! Really liking it more an more!

Get lots of pics up! Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Jukie88 Wrote:Yeah I'm one of those fans of the bra but mainly it serves a purpose I'm not 100% cos I've got the front smoothed over dunno if itl look right :-(
why would you want to cover a smoothed front???? its up to you mate but imo i would do without the bra.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Champagne gold 306? Hdi and 5 Dr?

Me and poodle always have a chat about this the
nly champagne gold 306's we've seen have always been hdi's and most have been 5dr's
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
youll need a FMIC with that stage 2 map and an uprated clutch too! Welcome!
Thanks given by:
Seriously, again with the gold hdi 5dr! Saw another gold 5dr today, youll never guess the engine... :roll:
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Haha pharoah gold FTW I love the colour !!!! Hmmm I think a stage two is a long way down the line yet I want to tidy the car to first ATM it's on 30mm springs at the front has a red rear bumper a ruined front bumper courtesy of a badger no hockey stick bits for under the headlights he's abit of a mess but hopefully by next years FCS hell be done :-)
Thanks given by:
Fecking badgers, one of those little shits smashed the radiator on my AX...

Quite like Pharaohs Gold myself actually, always though it'd go well with some graphite or gunmetal wheels Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I love it it's not quite gold enough to he classed as an old man gold :-) , yeah te badger just trashed my bumper tore off the sumo guard and smashed my fog light cracked the bumper in the centre and all the supporting clips :-(, and yes that's exactly what I've got planed I refurb the 205 speed lines in gunmetal grey with a polished lip rather than red with a polished lip which has now started to bore me I'll stick some piccies up today of what he looks like now
(not pretty) XD
Thanks given by:
[attachment=2][attachment=1][attachment=0]

As he is now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Get a bloody hosepipe on it mate, that's bloody filthy! Love Speedlines on a 306, I've had them on all my 306s lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
They are lovely wheels I think they will become winter wheels :-) I need some dish in my life, plus whatever I buy for this will be going on my Fezza st eventually ginna need to pick my next set of wheels Carefully
Thanks given by:
Welcome, do like that colour when it's polished up nicely Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm pretty slack when it comes to polishing the pug I'm all about my st ATM :-( about time I showed the hdi some love XD
Thanks given by:
Thats a bit of a sorry state at the moment mate, but from the sounds of your plans its going to be very nice. got the smoothed front end already, thats a good start. Welcome BTW

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Cheers fella its kinda gotten this bad as its my daily for work all my affection has been on my st but the gearbox has an issue so whilst I'm Not using it I thought I'd treat kenny ( the pug :-) ) to a makeover :-)
Thanks given by:
Wait till you get the pug bug the ST will soon be up on ebay, And thats still no reason to miss treat the pug Tongue the silver one in sig below is my daily smoker and i TRY to take care of it lol

Thanks given by:
Mechanically I've pretty much been spit on its just cosmetic cos I only use it for work I'm not really arsed what it looks like untill now I wanna smarten it up as I do plan to sell the st when I'm 25 and get a tasty integra or a s2000 I'm gunna keep this pug untill it dies :-) I love it
Thanks given by:
Already got the pug bug then! Dont get an s2000 its a girls car :nope: Tegra DC2 all the way Smile . what ST you got?

Thanks given by:
Love the s2000 I'd happily look like a lady in one slammed on some Rotas :-P haha yeah I've always been a VAG or ford man only bought this pug off Tom he's on here somewhere with his pug George Allan ever sinse I've loved it the colour the comfort beautifull little car :-) ice nearly sold it a few times but j just any bring myself to do it :-(, and it's a fiesta st also a brilliant little car :-) got plans for that but I think it's about time kenny got some love as he's beig driven more now :-) want to show him off next year at FCS :-)
Thanks given by:
Thats pretty different! But 'he'? Are you car gay? A car is always a woman because its in service to you! Its doing your jobs etc
Thanks given by:
He's a kenny for the pure reason end of the number plate is KNY kenny is a fitting name XD
Thanks given by:
Hello welcome to the peugeot 306 car forum.
Thanks given by:
Cheers pal
Thanks given by:
            finally got around to cleaning the pug me and my mate Tom just cleaned clay barred lightly waxed it more waxing tomorrow and maybe some resin and then the not so clean ST lol the tables have tearned
Thanks given by:
Like the red on gold actually, although that rear bumper needs sorting. What red is that? Looks almost toy-like...

(11-06-2012, 06:33 PM)SRowell Wrote: Thats pretty different! But 'he'? Are you car gay? A car is always a woman because its in service to you! Its doing your jobs etc

Branching out into sexism to eh Rowell? Fair play to you, if you're going to do something, may as well do it properly!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
The wheels are a vw red not sure which one had it left over from my polo respray but over the next few weeks they will be going gunmetal :-) maybe !!!! Just ordered coilovers for him so bumper next :-)
Thanks given by:
    coilovers arrived today :-) just to get them fitted now free this its just the respray to go then he should be ready for FCS next year !!!!!
Thanks given by: