My 306 hdi needs somebody to service it north wales area

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 306 hdi needs somebody to service it north wales area
Hello my peugeot 306 hdi needs to be serviced. The cam belt, pulleys, altantor belt with pulleys and water pump need changing. My friend was ment to be doing the car cheap cash but its been 3 months and not sure when its getting done. Ive got all the parts needed for the job but the car just waiting around now.

I need somebody who knows wat there doing "properly" not somebody who "thinks" they know. Also the car off the road at the moment untill these parts are changed.

Ive done the oil, oil filter, fuel filter and gear box oil so there out of the way.

North Wales area near Wrexham.
Thanks given by:
I found somebody there willing to change the cambelt, pulleys, water pump, altanator belt and pulleys for £100.
Thanks given by:
Welshy_Pete Wrote:I found somebody there willing to change the cambelt, pulleys, water pump, altanator belt and pulleys for £100.

So how does that sound?
Thanks given by:
sounds bloody cheap, is that parts and labour? or just labour?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:sounds bloody cheap, is that parts and labour? or just labour?

Ive got the parts just the labour.
Thanks given by:
ah ok, that makes sense. proper mechanic?

Thanks given by:
(15-06-2012, 01:23 AM)samass Wrote: ah ok, that makes sense. proper mechanic?

Yes a mobile mechanic who works on world rally cars. Also travels around alot and does a good job.
Thanks given by:
Looks like it worth doing for that price.

Then hopefully I able to get my 306 on the road shortly after nearly 5 months. Been worth the wait now its looking alot better.
Thanks given by:
Things are getting serious now this person who ment to be doing the job taking the piss. I asked when can we arrange to do the car he said he would ring me back and check when he free fair enough. I heard nothing that day then I phoned now for afew weeks no replys to texts, calls, voice messages.

Its all dam strange at first he would allways reply but the last 2 or 3 weeks it all stopped. F*ck people like that who want extra bussiness they get a bad name now tough sh*t and loss of bussiness of loads of people I know how dumb can you get.

Im sick of people lieing or pissing about. So now the car just parked up since Febuary. Ive done most of the jobs to the car now but Im stuck now.

Im not paying garage prices there ridiculas half the price of the car with out the parts!

All thats left to do now is the cambelt + pulleys, altantor + pulleys, water pump thats it. I got all the parts so thats made things alot simpler.

So Im back to the drawing board again oh boy!
Thanks given by:
go yourself a haynes manual?

might as well give it a bash, its not that hard if you take you time and plan properly

but yeah, people can be shit

Thanks given by:
Do it yourself mate its not hard plenty of guides on the forums exc if you get stuch just ask im sure you can get help off someone on ea Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wales Rally GB (spotted?) hbomb1905 3 1,036 16-11-2014, 07:53 PM
Last Post: PugLee
  Merthyr South wales Dicky 4 1,331 10-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Dicky
  Going to wales. What to do? D@wson 20 3,134 03-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Craig-o