It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook)
Nearly didn't even realise, it's Friday. I only worked two days this week, Wednesday and today. All weeks should be like this I think, it was fantastic.

Work is hectic though, it's all about cramming 5 days into 2...

Regardless, my plans are as follows -
Today - Finish work at 5 (may go home 15 minutes early, if I'm lucky), then off home to see the Mrs very quickly, then I'm going out to my mates house for to play games like a big kid. We have two films that my Mrs didn't fancy either, World War Dead (Nazi-zombie film by looks of it) and Act of Valour (modern-day war movie) if anyone could advise if either of these are shit then please let me know...
Tomorrow - Got to get up reasonably early to go to the bank and sort out some fincancial bits and bobs, probably have lunch in town and maybe do some shopping (fun!) My little sister is back for the night so that means I get to spend some time with my nephew.
Sunday - Fook-all planned, so will start boxing things up, ready for the big move-out. Things which I don't immediately need, make the house tidy-ish for when we take all our stuff away. I'm told there's some shit we need to buy too, after discovering that we have only 3 complete sets of cuttlery and saucepan lids, with no saucepans. Oh, and no cooking trays. Microwave meals it is then. Oh no, wait, we don't yet have a microwave lol

Your turn!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
It's friday again already!? Christ for such a dull half-term week it has gone quickly! :?

Friday - Was going to alive and dubbin but its been cancelled today for visitors due to weather. Need to go to town/sainsburys but genuinely not sure if the NAD would make it without blowing away. So Yeah just bored atm..........

Saturday - Not much....infact not anything.... :yawn:

Sunday - Working at Nans as usual for a sunday morning. Severe boredom in the afternoon.

Eurgh....I need another car project....and money! Sad
Thanks given by:
Well im home alone all weekend so im just sat here, craving.
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Fri: Both Football matches, some food drink.
Sat: Tracking, Full Valet, if the wind calms down, watching my dad fly at goodwood. Then more football and drink.
Sun: Car bits maybe, then more football and drink.
Thanks given by:
Pompey306mark Wrote:watching my dad fly at goodwood.

Fly?!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Work work work! That's all I'm doing. Sucks to be me!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Yea Fly.

For his birthday last year I bought him some flying time a goodwood.

Its taken him almost a year to get the time to use them, but I think he will enjoy it.

Could be the start of an expensive hobby, and then end to any inheritance I might get lol.
Thanks given by:
Friday: work 9-7, going to meet 4Way in the evening for some bits
Sat: work 7-5 then continue fitting new suspension shinies
Sun: work 7-5 and finish up car maybe give it a clean weather dependent

Exciting..!
Thanks given by:
today, mot
tomorrow, heading to bordon to watch my mate race super moto
sunday, working. double time y0!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
today work until 6pm then go & bench the mrs all night.

saturday - hair cut followed by trawling scrappies for parts for the mrs's C2

sunday - father in laws birthday meal
Thanks given by:
Today - been between hospitals with the birth of my son yesterday... But he is currently in a 6 hour op. so waiting to here from that and then back to hospital visits.
Tomorrow - hospitals
Sunday - hospitals

All in all, pretty crap!
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
shit mate, that doesnt good. i hope everything ends up better than great for you and your new son
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Hope your lad is ok TGK!

Today - party tonight
Tomorrow - clean the car in the morning probably and then go and meet Ewar in the afternoon to fit a rear beam
Sunday - nothing yet. Get my bumper painted and fitted if its not pissing down!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Friday - work
Saturday - Work
Sunday - work

Feels good saying that
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Friday - work
Saturday - Work
Sunday - work

Feels good saying that

Good stuff! So will we see a drop in spam Tongue I wanna be top again haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Friday - work
Saturday - Work
Sunday - work
Thanks given by:
Might only have been a 3 day week but it's felt longer than any other Sad.

Anyway, picked up our new dog on Wednesday, and quickly realized that we might need more appropriate clothing for walking him in the "British Summer". So...

Today: Work until 16:30, home (following the worlds slowest road sweeper for 20+miles), been out and walked the dog and now settling in front of the TV.
Tomorrow: Thinking of opening a joint bank account with the Mrs so possibly off to the bank, then off to the shops to buy walking gear.
Sunday: Not a clue, chilling out I think as I've had a busy few weeks, need a rest now!
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Well yesterday was epic for me, as anyone who has me on facebook may have spotted, discovered I'm entitled to a £600 rebate, and got a bank statement for an account I'd forgotten about...with another £600 in Big Grin

PLUS got my freshly sprayed bonnet fitted AAAANNNDD got my mileage on my limited mileage insurance upped from 5000 to 7500 FOC, f*cking love Adrian Flux!!

Today I washed the car...in the pissing rain, so hoping for dry weather tomorrow to polish and wax it before I head back up to brum on monday.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,131 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 28 12,115 24-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 23 7,645 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark