False Floor & 10" Sub Box

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Floor & 10" Sub Box
I had this installed in my old car but kept it when I sold it almost 3 years ago, never bothered to install it in the Rallye and just built a new set-up so this is no longer needed. Almost chopped it up to use in the new build but thought someone else may be interested.

It's not a pro job and just something I knocked up in my spare time but did the job fine for me for a couple of years and has been kept in the spare room since so is still in good condition. Should fit any 306 hatchback as they're all the same shell but would prefer collection to ensure this and also as it would be difficult to post.

[Image: 20032009008.jpg]

[Image: 20032009006.jpg]

Sub & Amp not included or for sale but sub box is. You can also remove the 3 exterior most underfloor supports too to save a bit of weight and it still works just as well but all will be included and they are the only pictures I have.

£50 ono for the floor
£10 for the box - has a hole drilled for cables but easy to seal with silicone etc.

Ta
Matt
Thanks given by:
Mmm tempting for the '6 will have to have a think Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bud - that is exactly what I was planning for my boot, go get it Carl.
Thanks given by:
I could Perspex over my amp and the pushchair won't affect it then Wink
Thanks given by:
That's what I was planning on doing but then I was worried about overheating and couldn't be bothered with all fans and relays etc as I hate electrics!!

I'll measure the square in the centre tomorrow so people can see what size amp will fit and it is all constructed using 18mm MDF.
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate Smile
Thanks given by:
It's roughly 350x500mm and then you've got 80mm of height to play with.
Thanks given by:
Is this still up for grabs?
Thanks given by:
Sorry mate, it has been butchered up now and modded to suit my new built build so the floor is no longer available though I do still have the sub box.
Thanks given by:
Hehe no worries I have no interest in the sub box got my own Smile
Thanks given by:
No worries fella - mods can lock/delete this now as I'm just going to put it on eBay to get rid of it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink SOLD GTi6 floor mats Dangti6 7 2,002 05-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Scott
  Ally boot floor cover £10 spike2002 18 2,345 30-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: spike2002