205GTIDriver Devils Dyke meet PHOTO'S

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205GTIDriver Devils Dyke meet PHOTO'S
A few of us from the 205GTIdrivers will be meeting at the Devils Dyke today at 1. Short notice I know but if anyone fancies coming please do!

Max.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Hmm..might have come along if I wasn't going to Ipswich tomorrow, spending the day with the missus today to make up for not seeing her tomorrow! ;-)
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bit far for me when I have no fuel at all till Tues hahah
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Bit far for me when I have no fuel at all till Tues hahah

'Borrow' some out the kitchen ninja
Thanks given by:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Bit far for me when I have no fuel at all till Tues hahah

'Borrow' some out the kitchen ninja
I really doubt a few hundred ml of veg could get me to Brighton and back lol
Thanks given by:
Not a bad turnout today, some very interesting engined 205's from a 1.9 diesel to 1.9 GTI's to Mi16, GTI-6's and a 2.0 Turbo.
Here's some pics off a member on there for those interested

http://s461.photobucket.com/albums/qq33 ... st%20Meet/
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
i dont think that white one quite pulls off the morettes, looks to be a good meet though! some nice 205's there!
Thanks given by:
It does look really nice in person, proper tidy car.
Yeah it's good to see others as there's not many decent ones about. I think I've opened their eyes to the whole XUD thing ninja
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
are all of the 205 dturbos conversions yeh? Jealous
Thanks given by:
strictly_derv Wrote:205's from a 1.9 diesel to 1.9 GTI's to Mi16, GTI-6's and a 2.0 Turbo.

SRowell Wrote:are all of the 205 dturbos conversions yeh? Jealous
:think:
Thanks given by:
No mines an original 205 Dturbo
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Some cool looking cars there. The white one with the numberplate on the wonk, is that yours? It looks kinda odd, I have to say. I think all cars look better when they're symetrical, but appreciate that it's not possible on the Alfa 156 and the Mitsi Evo 10 for example. However, on the 205, it looks out of place. If it were square I think it would look much better. I appreciate that it probably improves intercooler / radiator airflow like that though.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
dont like them red hoses all over the place.....

im more of a black and sliver fan

[Image: dscf4569z.jpg]
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:Some cool looking cars there. The white one with the numberplate on the wonk, is that yours? It looks kinda odd, I have to say. I think all cars look better when they're symetrical, but appreciate that it's not possible on the Alfa 156 and the Mitsi Evo 10 for example. However, on the 205, it looks out of place. If it were square I think it would look much better. I appreciate that it probably improves intercooler / radiator airflow like that though.

yeah I do get what you mean but it the temp does sit up further with the plate in the middle when cruising at 60 with the boost at 4/5psi as it sit's right in-front of the IC, esp as the 205 doesn't have quite as much air flow in standard set-up to the IC and a smaller rad. So unlike those Barry-Boy 1.5 Civics/ Jap cars, mine is actually purpose-ful lol

I do like the look of the clean black bay. mine's the one with the multi coloured hoses, I'm aiming for a PTS colour theme so it's still work in progress ATM.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by: