At Least i have my health...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Least i have my health...
1. single again ?? --ffs be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the worlds full of other girls who all want to get naked and play hide the sausage with you all over again........

2. so the cars fked ???------insurance payout off the other company plus any compensation due to you= a nice new toy to play with and some readies to get on a plane this summer to go abroad and practice the newly aquired skills from tip #1 above.

3. in a few months time (before xmas) you will have been abroad, bought a car, found some new floozies...............what a successful few months you will have had !!!!

4. you will wish that there was such a thing as a rep button, so you can prod it as many times as the girls you prodded on holiday ????????

take care,have a nice day,look left/right when crossing the road.
Thanks given by:
daddyfixit Wrote:1. single again ?? --ffs be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the worlds full of other girls who all want to get naked and play hide the sausage with you all over again........

2. so the cars fked ???------insurance payout off the other company plus any compensation due to you= a nice new toy to play with and some readies to get on a plane this summer to go abroad and practice the newly aquired skills from tip

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Not one to mince your words then! lol

Tenderly put lmao
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
daddyfixit Wrote:1. single again ?? --ffs be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the worlds full of other girls who all want to get naked and play hide the sausage with you all over again........

2. so the cars fked ???------insurance payout off the other company plus any compensation due to you= a nice new toy to play with and some readies to get on a plane this summer to go abroad and practice the newly aquired skills from tip
best cloud having a silver lining thread in a while Big Grin
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:

2. so the cars fked ???------insurance payout off the other company plus any compensation due to you= a nice new toy to play with and some readies to get on a plane this summer to go abroad and practice the newly aquired skills from tip #1 above.

3. in a few months time (before xmas) you will have been abroad, bought a car, found some new floozies...............what a successful few months you will have had !!!!

4. you will wish that there was such a thing as a rep button, so you can prod it as many times as the girls you prodded on holiday ????????

I don't often use this phrase, but this post is worthy of it....

WORD.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

/thread
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

you sir are full of win!

also this is the car they have given me. an 11 plate vaxhall astra 2.0 diesel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
bad luck mate. Hope it works out for you. Just get another 306 and make it more awesome! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:Damn foreigners!

:o
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
no way !!!

i am trying to get your life onto a higher level of achievment, aspirations, new boundaries, countless horizontal dancing sessions with bare naked girlies and jiggety-pokery.........

and some tit gives you a vauxhall to drive around......................................................
Thanks given by:
what do you guys think for a sea side trip this weekend?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0741495704

and
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/a...?logcode=p

also I really want Chris's PH1 but hes not ready to sell in the next couple of weeks!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
The one in Southampton looked good. Only down road from me too lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Job Hunt and Health Issues Toms306 183 35,299 05-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Paul_13
  Puffin dies after wandering into sexual health clinic. Ruan 9 3,353 08-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Eeyore