It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook)
It's that time of the bloody week again!

Thank christ, too. Can't be working 5 days a week, it's mentally and physically draining. Hat's off to the hard working club members. The scroungers, students and wasters, well, hope this week hasn't been too challenging for you either...

This week I have mainly been working. I went for a run, haven't been for some months now (insert various excuses here) and noticed that my trousers are getting significantly tighter (I'm a 34" waist by the way, in case you were wondering). I went for my 5k, thinking that I'm probably a bit out of practice for my 'usual' 10k. I used to do 5k in the low 20minutes, with a best time of 20:45s. On Monday, I managed, wait for it...

27:10s. Confusedhock:

Well out of practice.

Anyway, this is a 4-day weekend be you a worker or student or scrounger or anything. The Friday thread isn't prejudice. However, if you're a student working the bank holiday - HA!
Today - Got to make amends with the Mrs, unless my mate wants to go to the pub, in which case that's a better offer and I'll save the making-up for tomorrow. I got priorities.
Tomorrow - No idea really. Someone was late paying for something on eBay that I sold, by a week. So instead of posting it immediately, I'm waiting a week before I post it. Obviously they're not in any kind of a rush. I might treat the mrs to a fry up at a cafe in the morning if I can be asked to get out of bed. Maybe I'll clean the car.
Sunday - Probably hanging about doing nothing, I'm going to suggest a BBQ. Maybe do some faffing around on the car.
Monday - There's a hog-roast at a local village meant for 'villagers only'. Well we have family in that village and that's good enough for me. Hopefully it will be warm too. Might get the opportunity to take the piss out of some saddo's who like the monarchy. Sad b*stards.
Tuesday - Longing it, have nothing planned whatsoever. Got to be better than working though?

Your turn?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Friday- working 15hours
Saturday- working 8 hours then picking up my bargain ph3 parcel shelf that I got for 99p haha and sanding my smooth bumper again
Sunday- working 10hours, and sanding again.
Monday - working 8 hours painting the bumper after.
Tuesday working 15hours and striping a centre console while at work Wink
Wednesday working 8 hours paint said centre console
Thursday off thank f*ck!!!! Fit console and bumper hopefully
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Sat: Look for a new car then pub
Sun: Look for a new car then pub
Mon: Look for a new car then pub
Tue: Look for a new car then pub
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Today- working 1.5 hours then going pub
Sat - working 6 hours then chilling
Sun- off, prob clean both cars
Mon- off going to Bognor to see the mrs
Tue - off not sure yet.

Infact I go back to work the following Monday, gotta love working a 40 week year.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Friday- working 15hours
Saturday- working 8 hours then picking up my bargain ph3 parcel shelf that I got for 99p haha and sanding my smooth bumper again
Sunday- working 10hours, and sanding again.
Monday - working 8 hours painting the bumper after.
Tuesday working 15hours and striping a centre console while at work Wink
Wednesday working 8 hours paint said centre console
Thursday off thank f*ck!!!! Fit console and bumper hopefully

Matt you work as many hours in a day as I do a week!
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Friday, tinker with the car and play a bit of forza

Saturday- go biking in chicksands then drinks/poker

Sunday- Thorpe park with mates for birthday

Monday chill out and go to the pub then into the city after,

Tuesday- recover
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Saturday- go biking in chicksands then drinks/poker

how often do you go to chick sands? i work in luton and its about 20 min drive from there! its bloody awesome!

Thanks given by:
Fri: half day, then remove steering rack, to check all the connector. Buy whatever we need before everything closes for the bank holiday weekend.
Sat: finish rack, hand brake and painting. Visit scrappy for rubber seals. Start house work.
Sun: finish house work and gardening and prep for new students.
Mon & tues: RELAX.
Thanks given by:
Ben what car are you looking for? And are you buying 4 or are you just very pessimistic?!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:Ben what car are you looking for? And are you buying 4 or are you just very pessimistic?!

d turbo and quite pessimistic with the luck i'm having at the moment!!

Thanks given by:
Today - working till about 2ish, picking the missus up from work at 16.30, spot of shopping, dinner, then take her to her other job from 20.30 till 23.30, in which time I'm going to my bros for a little lan party.

Saturday - spending the day with the missus, might catch a film, get some dinner out, and whatever else we decide to do.

Sunday - get up excruciatingly early, whip the rear bench out of the car, drive to SRowells to get and fit the half leather interior, then head to the Ipswich meet for the rest of the day.

Monday - working.

Tuesday - working.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday evening: Probably pub for a cheeky pint for a mate's birthday. Then home for an evening relaxing with the missus.

Saturday: Probably up very early to collect the '6 from Havant, then Jubilee street party, as most on our road are working on the actual day!

Sunday: Depending on the weather, possibly messing about with the cars; Ideally I'd like to fit my vts rear beam, but knowing how effing awkward working on peugeots is, I may not bother. But the soppy old '6 beam is getting right on my nerves; it's so understeery with the front set-up tailored to a stiffer rear set-up...

Monday: Maybe working on the car again, also weather-dependant, and dependant on the faff-factor. Might just chill with Mazz/go for a walk/bike-ride or something.

Tuesday: RELAX. Probably do a few bits about the house. Mazz wants me to put up the '6 Woodpeckers' sign on the front of the house; I may superglue the a gti6 badge over the '6' part of the sign... 6-speed house ftw! Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Ben Jay Wrote:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Saturday- go biking in chicksands then drinks/poker

how often do you go to chick sands? i work in luton and its about 20 min drive from there! its bloody awesome!

When we can really, normally a couple times a year, & also go Corby Newquay too Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:
Ben Jay Wrote:how often do you go to chick sands? i work in luton and its about 20 min drive from there! its bloody awesome!

When we can really, normally a couple times a year, & also go Corby Newquay too Smile

got any pics of the bike you use?

Ill take some of mine later

Thanks given by:
Friday-12 hour nights
Saturday-12 hour nights
Sunday-12 hour nights
Monday-12 hour nights

And in between all that trying to get the car sorted seen as I'm currently driving sound with two mintly painted callipers and two not. absolutely doing my head in stupid rain
Thanks given by:
Today. I'm at work till 5 then on call till 10. Assuming I don't get a call out at 10, get drunk after
Tomorrow. On call 9 till 5. Going round grants for some car work but will probably get a call out to the other end of the country. Out on the lash in the eve.
Sunday. On call 9 till 5
Monday. On call 9 till 5. Supposed to be going to a BBQ as well
Tuesday on call 9 till 5.
Wednesday. Back to work Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ben Jay Wrote:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:
Ben Jay Wrote:how often do you go to chick sands? i work in luton and its about 20 min drive from there! its bloody awesome!

got any pics of the bike you use?

Ill take some of mine later

Excuse the super high seat, I have just biked 12 miles to work.

[Image: 8bc32846.jpg]

Still unfinished like everything else I own!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Friday Friday gotta get down on.... So much hate for Rebecca black...
Thanks given by:
Friday: working until 4 then heading over to Havant to visit family for the evening

Saturday: working 5-4 then weather dependent possibly whack out the bbq

Sunday: fit new shiny parts to the car and have a beer to celebrate breaking everything

Monday: meeting up with friends who are back from uni now, possibly clean the car

Tuesday: work 9-6
Thanks given by:
My weekend looks like Matt's with added family lol. Work, fix car, sleep, work, tolerate family, work, sleep, fix car, work, etc. Got Monday off before I do 8 days straight though, woop!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Today - swapping bits into the '6
Tomorrow - hopefully get the exhaust on and new pads then work on the night
Sunday - watch the moto gp and work on the night Smile
Monday - chill, work on the night
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work until 6, then Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors, then pub Smile
Saturday: All day drinking at a BBQ, then pub Smile
Sunday: Being a monarchy-hating Irish republican supporting pain in the arse, BBQ and pub Big Grin
Monday: Off to the coast unless the Skodas broken again lol
Tuesday: Getting the Skoda ready for sale Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,102 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 28 11,982 24-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 23 7,572 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark