New Guy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy
Recently upgraded to a 306 HDi from a 106 gti

Car is currently lowered at the rear,estimate around 60-70mm on 14 vtr wheels painted black...cars in tomorrow to have -60mm springs fitted to settle the look.

Future plans-remap and just generally tidy the interior (horrid light grey cloth!) and the body,good wash and wax

Thanks for reading
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the forum mate, ive just replaced a set of horrid grey cloth seats with half leathers, definately worth doing! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
and he got them off me. 106 gti pics? and pics of the new one! welcome! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
No idea how to upload from the trusty iPhone Undecided

There's pics on the oc Facebook...the 106 was just a standard Diablo with white wheels...bought for £700 ran for a year,sold for £500 with no mot/tax,ruined rear axel and half the interior missing
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
welcome add some pictures Smile
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
I don't know how to upload via my phone....
Thanks given by:
should still be able to do it the same way as on a pc, go into 'full editor' at the bottom of the quick reply box, then scroll down and click on the add attachment. should give you an option to go to gallery or whatever it is the iphone uses.

failing that, get the photobucket app from the app store, upload to that, click on the pic you want to share, go into the options, and click show links, then copy and paste the IMG code into the reply box.

oh, and welcome! Smile
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
[Image: c782a3c7.jpg]

Springs need time to settle,just fitted today (60mm)
Thanks given by:
[Image: 040f3484.jpg]

The previous pug...lovely car to drive just too small for me!
Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the club Smile

Car looks alright, not a fan of the wheels though, they just don't look right on a 306 IMO, you are a step in the right direction from a 106 though Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
The wheels are a temporary stop gap Wink

I used to own a fiesta mk5 zs on bbs rm's (the first ever in the uk!) the wheels have been feautured in fast ford twice!! So as you can imagine I'm on the case of finding some nice shoes for the 306...it's supposed to be a family car (gf is 16weeks pregnant) so can't go to mental Sad
Thanks given by:
Won't stop it being a family car Wink I has 2 kids, granted the Mrs has a 307 that has to remain standard Sad but thats not the point, it'll be fine......... so what do you have in mind?
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Ideally,some bbs rm's in 16x7 and 16x8 with a good et...

Also looking for a smooth the bonnet/grill,in the nearer future I intend to fit some hid's.

I'd love to replace the drab grey interior,the seats are very clean just very ugly colour wise
Thanks given by:
Good plans, you should get yourself a project thread on the go..............I shall keep an eye out for some progress Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
It's all gonna be slow going...the other half had different plans when it comes to £££

I have been keeping my eyes and ears open to my wheel man in Poland...time will tell
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, just had a nice read of the plans and they sound awesome
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along buddy, just be careful of HID's as they're now an MOT fail unless you have self levelling and headlamp washers and I can assure you the 306 doesn't have self levelling lights but washers were an option on the continent in certain markets - just not ours Sad
Thanks given by:
welcome along mate. as said ^^ be carfull with HIDS, or play it safe and spend your money on some really good bulbs like phillips extreme. as for it being a family car then have you ever thought about putting your mrs through her test, then you could have 2 cars and then you can do what you want to it. :dance:
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by: