Help 306 1994

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help 306 1994
Hey guys,

So sadly my 1994 306 XRD has died and it's not looking fixable.

Is it possible to put a 94 XRDT engine into the car and if so would it be a viable option.

Cheers

Connor
Thanks given by:
Conna94 Wrote:Hey guys,

So sadly my 1994 306 XRD has died and it's not looking fixable.

Is it possible to put a 94 XRDT engine into the car and if so would it be a viable option.

Cheers

Connor

Its do-able but for the cost of doing it & the extra for insuring it (probably more than you think) it's likely to be worth just buying a new Dt.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
So I take it thats its not just a simple in and out job with a few mods. The only reason I was thinking of going for a DT engine is that I can't find any non turbo engine's. (I'm down in New Zealand)
Thanks given by:
Welcome. as jake said youd be just as well off buying a cheap Dt by the time you have considered all costs

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
If your in new Zealand, im guessing insurance isn't to much of an issue, if you even have any?

In which case, yes its plug and play, just rip the NA motor out, and drop the TD in, pretty much no mods needed...Might need to swap engine looms but even that should just plug in...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Not really two sure what insurance is like down here like I only have 3rd party so I don't think it will be to bad.

On the looms is it a big job or wouldn't be to bad and also what would the manifold me like (can't spell it haha)
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

I have no mechanical experience, but hi! Tongue
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
welcome! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome along! :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
do it . . Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
make sure turbo is properly...adjusted before dropping engine in Wink
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Hello welcome to the peugeot 306 car forum.
Thanks given by: