Problem with alarm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with alarm
My 306 has got a aftermarket alarm fitted, was on the car when I bought it the makes SIGMA if that helps.

Well what's happening is and it only started before I pressed the button to unlock the car and the sound of the alarm went off but didn't open the doors and it won't lock them either it's just flashing the indicators and making a sound but not doing anything to the doors, the central locking works on the key but it's a bit sticky and slow like I'd turn the key in drivers door and it will lock or unlock and about 5 seconds after the others will lock or unlock.. Also the passenger door makes a slow noise as if it's sticking or going slow in this 5 seconds it's taking to open then it finishes with a click? :/

The immobiliser still works that's in the alarm because you have to press the alarm button whilst ignition is on and it clicks then it will start and that all still works, just not opening or locking the central locking :/

Checked all fuses and it's not that

Any help is appreciated
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
i think i had the same sigma alarm on my old 306, had so meny problems with it, randomly cut out all power so couldnt even put the hazards on! locked me in the car and just went off at random times, in the end i just asked a local car electrics place 2 remove the whole alarm, never had another problem with the sandard alarm, hope you got your one sorted mate
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 xrdt alarm problem Shantilly 2 1,762 23-06-2018, 07:47 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Alarm. Paulb306 0 1,104 20-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Paulb306
  alarm box John1.4 12 3,751 20-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Last Post: pug306driver