future project my daily run about!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
future project my daily run about!
hey peeps, right where do i start....

basically i bought my moonstone hdi dturbo as it is, from darrens cousin. under the bonnet its pretty standard apart from a stainless powerflow exhaust which sounds nice....

future plans are;
remap
fmic
hid's
smooth the boot
fix the keyfob! bloody french!
spray the wheels for fcs
paint the bonnet for fcs
and the bumper for fcs
and replace the windscreen as i cracked it buy pushing thing rear view mirrow back on! P****ed right off!

Dont want to go mad with this as i used it everyday for work

things allready done are
lowered on ap racing coilovers
ap racing shocks on the back
powerflow exhaust turbo back
nimrods
debadge

pretty standard tbh!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
i swear i just commented on this?
anyway what i said was
looks really nice!
the anth nimrods look awesome!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah you did! i put it in the wrong place! lol

Thanks! Smile
Thanks given by:
Whoop! My old nimrods!

Miss those wheels at times! Can't believe that dodgy paint job is still going!!!

So glad you've got this car though - good to see it being kept in the south west!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
yeah they sure are ruan! yeah the need doing before fcs really if ive got time! might even just get a can of hammer right! lol just to make them look shiny Smile yeah love the car ive done over 2000 miles in it already and only had it a month ish...
Thanks given by:
well just a little update pretty boring tbh... getting a stage 1 remap tomorrow. cars not looking to good for fcs! somebody keyed the bonnet when tom had the car and just haven't had the time nor the money to repair, also my wheels are looking a bit shabby thinking its a bit late to paint them now! but will be mopping it tomorrow so it will look shiny at least! next year it will be looking good. i have put it on the stand this year, hope i don't offend anybody by doing this..
Thanks given by:
Like this mate, plans sound good.
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is this car in cornwall?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
yeah this is in cornwall...

had my pro steve map yesterday and i must say i wasnt impressed because it was allready mapped with a shitty map so i didnt get much of an increase so i emailed steve back and he sent me another more powerful map! now shes smoking like a train and flys for a stage 1!

also havent been able to sort the bonnet and the wheels for fcs, i also now have a crack in the windscreen, ffs! hope i dont offend anybody if it goes on the stand, anyways you can decide at the camping wont be offended if it doesnt! altho would be nice!
Thanks given by:
HDi shouldn't smoke...
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Correction, HDi doesn't need to smoke. Certainly won't do the power any harm though. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Jonny81191 Wrote:HDi shouldn't smoke...

The Maf is shagged / map has just had injection table bumped up to make some more power for now until MAF is replaced, no moneys to replace it atm though! Dosnt smoke under load, only stationary revving / off blow
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Well said darren. and poodle hdi doesnt need to smoke! but does and fly!
Thanks given by:
Jonny81191 Wrote:HDi shouldn't smoke...

It shouldn't, - technically no, you're quite right...

But if it's producing decent power probably will...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
its not going to bad! got another map to chuck on it as well but will do it after fcs and knowing my luck i will brick the ecu and wont be able to make it! lol

tried polishing the car today got the bonnet, passengers wing and passengers door done and it rained so think it will be staying like that!

car is now de-wipered!
Thanks given by:
sort this out... Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The future of 306oc jade18cherry96 5 2,584 29-04-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: jade18cherry96
  Project car-now the DAILY!!! bashbarnard 125 50,426 12-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  New 306 daily project custom-decals2012 2 2,080 30-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Last Post: P-Courty