306 HDi track project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: 306 HDi track project
Hi to all, been a while since I was on here, but thought one of you lot might be interested in this. Obviously be happy to offer members a better deal than ebayers, make me a reasonable offer. Be great if it could go to somebody on here, simply because I know you'll make good use of it. Please note this was built as a track slag and has numerous faults, i haven't listed them all for reasons you will discover if you give me a call to chat about it. Great time to pick up a winter project, call me! Wink

http://ebay.us/3DOlQH?cmpnId=5338273189
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Hiya mate, think our eldest has got his grandad to message you on ebay about this.

Main issue he was trying to sort out was, if there's any rot in the shell (I'm the lucky guy who gets to work on them all, and i hate welding sheet metal!) and also if there's any way to sort out transport of the car and parts up north to cheshire.

Could you PM the reg so we can have a look over the MoT history please too? Cheers, Dan, Daniel and Emma
Thanks given by:
Sorry for never responding here, I had a phenomenal amount of interest in the 12 hours the car was advertised and simply didn't think to check back. I hope your eldest finds an alternative soon.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: ekjdm14
(16-01-2021, 02:50 PM)Poodle Wrote: Sorry for never responding here, I had a phenomenal amount of interest in the 12 hours the car was advertised and simply didn't think to check back. I hope your eldest finds an alternative soon.

It's OK we found a Bianca White on FB in the end.  Now that's arrived, the local little-hitlers have decided to moan to the council because they don't like us having more cars than them so got a couple up for sale again currently.  Hope your car found a good home too, amazing how quick 3 doors shift when they come up isn't it!
Thanks given by: