***SOLD*** Single 16" Pro Race 1.2s x 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***SOLD*** Single 16" Pro Race 1.2s x 3
I had a slight buckle on one of my rims so I ended up buying another second hand set in order to use one to replace my slightly buckled one and 3 to sell on to anyone else who was in a similar position to me or would like an extra as a spare.

They are direct fit bar the spigot rings of course and I have checked each one on the rear of my car to ensure this is true and all rotate freely without catching anywhere.

Unfortunately they didn't have centre caps and they look to have been refurbished to a matt finish which has began to peel/flake in some places. One is pretty much free of curbing bar a small section but the other two have suffered more though one being marginally better than the other. Various tyres fitted which can be included and I can get more pics if any interest though unsure due to the finish.

I'll offer them at £50 each collected (can also post) as they are but I may refurbish them if people are put off by the finish.

Worst at the top, best at the bottom.

[Image: IMAG0022.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0023-1.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0024-1.jpg]

Matt
Thanks given by:
wish you had the full set Sad
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Sorry dude, unless you don't mind one in a different colour and with a slight flat spot in it then I've only got the 3 going and will keep the 'dodgy' one as a spare.

I'd take £40 collected for one and a tyre though as just looking to make some space. Postage would be another £10.

Matt
Thanks given by:
can the other alloy be fixed?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Probably although not to an as new standard. I mean the actual flat spot is barely noticeable but it has done it near the text which has messed that up so doesn't look quite right.

The other set will be removed tomorrow so I can get a picture of it then so you can see but I'm using it as it is now, just a bit anal and wanted a perfect set of 4 and then use the damaged one as a spare.
Thanks given by:
2 sold now and just the one remaining:

[Image: 6bc27baa.jpg]

[Image: cd8b2a3f.jpg]

That's the worst of the curbing, the rest is just light scuffing.
Thanks given by:
Sorry dude, all gone individually now.

Mods please feel free to lock/delete or however you roll over here!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking gti6 turbo SOLD SOLD SOLD fatlapit 19 6,514 30-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Blandy
  Single wiper conversion SOLD luke306rallye 2 1,030 29-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Last Post: luke306rallye
  *SOLD* Team Dynamics pro race 1.2 15" ozonehostile 14 3,125 28-02-2013, 11:56 PM
Last Post: 7057sam