Zx volcane td 5 door

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zx volcane td 5 door
Bought this as a donour car for a 306 but now can’t decide weather to restore it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Retro is in these days. Looks like it cleans up well so give it a chance I reckon!
Thanks given by:
My mate is breaking one of these, it'll be scrapped tomorrow, do you want any bits off it?
Thanks given by:
Give it a go!! The more of these saved the better I've even got a standard old reflex that I've rescued from the write offs I have some rather interesting plans for that one.
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2019, 03:28 PM)Zxmad98 Wrote: Give it a go!! The more of these saved the better I've even got a standard old reflex that I've rescued from the write offs I have some rather interesting plans for that one.

Car's gone I'm afraid, various bits were saved off it and some if it went on to my mates NAD 3 Door. The ZX was too far gone I'm afraid, I weighed it up and it wasn't worth all the welding needed sadly. Take a look at the Rusty Justy thread and you'll see I wouldn't have made that decision lightly! There's a few photos of how bad it was on Autoshite.
Thanks given by:
^^damn I have a 5 door TD in silver and was going to message you about this last month but didn't have any money. Don't suppose you kept the passenger side front door did you?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Citroen zx volcane 3 door Chris_90 166 53,274 08-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Paul Baldwin