T2 Turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T2 Turbo
As i am upgrading my turbo soon i will be selling my T2 turbo in very good condition

Im looking for £45 posted?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
pics? is it on a fannymold? shaft play? oil lines? Chuck as much info in as possuible for better chance to sell it mate! Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
£45 posted is a good price if it's in the condition he says it is, think I paid about £60 posted for mine albeit off eBay with lines and fannymold
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:pics? is it on a fannymold? shaft play? oil lines? Chuck as much info in as possuible for better chance to sell it mate! Smile

haha ok sorry guys

its rather hard to take a pic of it as its still on my car and im over 1000 miles away from it atm lol but it does come with a "fannymold" (haha i like that lol) and has no shaft play but dont come with oil lines but i might i clued them soon

Thanks given by:
... its on your car, and has no shaft play :think:

but nice to hear it's readyy to bolt on!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:... its on your car, and has no shaft play :think:

but nice to hear it's readyy to bolt on!

right to clear things up when i dont the turbo change on the car we checked to see if the was any shaft play and there wernt. iv been driving it around with that turbo on for less then three month and hant drove my car in nearly three so its done f*ck all mileage since being on my car if that helps

Thanks given by:
might be interested m8!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:... its on your car, and has no shaft play :think:

I don't see how this is so odd, why can't a turbo be checked for shaft play while its on an engine/in a car?
Thanks given by: