Parts Going Cheap - Breaking '99 HDi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parts Going Cheap - Breaking '99 HDi
Will get a photo of the car up soon

Have been breaking the car for a couple weeks on Facebook but listing it here to allow forum members to pick up some cheap parts

It's a Phase 3 1999 Silver 5 Door HDi Meridian with 136K on the clock car ran great until I started it in gear and f**ked something in the bottom end

As per rules here's some prices, ask about other bits if not listed (collection always preferred)
  • Have 2 Hdi abs axles (no knocks or camber, no caliper or discs) - £50 each
  • Hdi Decat + Centre section (all intact no holes) - £60
  • Doors (without door cards) - £5 each
  • Boot lid (no wiper motor) - £10
  • Rear bumper (towbar cut out, not my doing) - £5
  • Phase 3 spoiler (poorly painted black) - £20
  • Injectors (136K ran fine not too noisy) - £20
  • In tank fuel pump - £20
  • Engine fuel pump - £20
  • Airbox + alright filter - £15
  • PK1176 (i think) Aux belt when not running the AC compressor/ pump on an ac engine (less than 1000 miles) - £10
  • Dayco cambelt brand new unopened - £20
Parts unavailable
  • Seats
  • Door Cards
  • Front Bumper
  • Side Skirts
  • Front Speakers
  • Front Calipers
  • Bonnet
  • Grill
  • Hockey Stick Things
  • Front Wiper Motor
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
Thanks given by:
I expected more interest in this

If you see anything listed and want it for less just ask as the bits left are only going to be chucked away
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
Thanks given by:
Get it all over Facebook Josh. Exactly what I've just done with the Xsara.......I've shifted most of the part from it via that.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2019, 01:41 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Get it all over Facebook Josh. Exactly what I've just done with the Xsara.......I've shifted most of the part from it via that.

Was hoping to let parts go cheap to forum members but it looks like facebook is the way!
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
Thanks given by:
There are only about 5 members left on here... :p

In all seriousness though, 306s don't break well nowadays, used to get over a grand from them but tbh when you consider the time and hassle of breaking now it's not worth it. You could stick a free ad on Gumtree for large collection only parts like doors etc.
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2019, 07:25 PM)Toms306 Wrote: There are only about 5 members left on here... :p

In all seriousness though, 306s don't break well nowadays, used to get over a grand from them but tbh when you consider the time and hassle of breaking now it's not worth it.  You could stick a free ad on Gumtree for large collection only parts like doors etc.

I've got more from breaking it than scrapping it and most of the stuff I sold takes seconds to take off with an impact

I've got two people who will be able to collect it when all's said and done I would just prefer the parts to go onto another car and not get munched and turned into a fiat or something ahaha
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
Thanks given by:
face book is where its at for car parts
just shifted a whole 306 in less than a week and i bet you didn't see the adverts Tongue

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(19-03-2019, 11:42 AM)cully Wrote: face book is where its at for car parts
just shifted a whole 306 in less than a week and i bet you didn't see the adverts Tongue

You're right there ahha

Shame though the guides on here have been endlessly helpful
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
Thanks given by:
do you still have the injectors and what numbers are they please, also do you have an engine, 2 litre hdi v reg???
what part of the country are you???
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2019, 03:05 PM)pug306driver Wrote: do you still have the injectors and what numbers are they please, also do you have an engine, 2 litre hdi v reg???
what part of the country are you???

Still got the injectors not sure what numbers they are but I'll have a look tonight

The engine is boof so not worth having really

Based near Yeovil in the southwest

EDIT - Injector number is 015 if that sounds right
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
Thanks given by:
will check this weekend, whats gone with the engine??
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2019, 10:01 AM)pug306driver Wrote: will check this weekend, whats gone with the engine??

Could be anything but frosty reckoned it was something in the bottom end

The cars sold now I can try and hold onto the injectors for you but I'd have to know by Saturday or you'll have to talk to the guy who's buying the car to buy them from him
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the heads up. i have the pug for tlc now the shitron is going ok, so will pull my finger out.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to bugger you about but very low on cash until next week and lots of welding needed on the pug estate, probably a mistake not buying the inj of you but thats the story of my life.
Thanks given by:
(29-03-2019, 02:31 PM)pug306driver Wrote: Sorry to bugger you about but very low on cash until next week and lots of welding needed on the pug estate, probably a mistake not buying the inj of you but thats the story of my life.

Sorry mate I sold the car and completely forgot I had made this post

Pretty sure I've still got them if you needed them
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
Thanks given by:
I actually live in Yeovil myself. You still got the spoiler? If so please could I see a picture... if it's that badly painted might make my car look worse not better hah!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted car breaking for parts Adamob200 2 1,029 14-09-2020, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Breaking Ph3 1.4 LX 306 - Parts Left Toms306 33 9,634 19-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Breaking: Peugeot 306 1999 T-REG Blue 1.9 TD DT D Turbo S Diesel 5 Door Breaking Parts Spares shazilla 30 11,362 23-02-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Philcollins1988