Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Pugfest 2019 - 30/06/19
Hi All,

Dates have been announced for Pugfest 2019 and its Sunday the 30th of June with camping the night before. As per usual the show starts at 9am on Sunday with access to the campsite opening on Saturday afternoon. Saturday evening will see the return of the tug of war and quiz. BBQ and drinks all round!

Sunday will see the start to what many consider to be the best show of the year.  Once again we will have a club stand. Probably in the orchard part where we have been for the past four years. If numbers are less than previous years we may be allocated elsewhere.

Expected Costs:
Camping and entry £20
Hill runs £7 each (£6 early bird)
Bulk deal of 4 hill runs £25

More details - http://www.pugfest.co.uk/
Prescott Hill
Gotherington
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL52 9RD

1. Eeyore
Thanks given by:
I'll be there with or without my own 306

1. Eeyore
2. Loobie_lu
Thanks given by:
Will be there in the rallye , camping + hill climbs (might join as a different club so as not to be in the car park during the actual show)

1. Eeyore
2. Loobie_lu
3. wainwrightj
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
Thanks given by:
I'll be there but just on the sunday i expect. Sam what do you reckon the chances are of us being in the paddock side for a change?

1. Eeyore
2. Loobie_lu
3. wainwrightj
4. Frosty
Thanks given by:
I'll be there in the paddock somewhere
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
I'll be there as always, but without the Rallye. She's having a year off. Might be in the Van!!!

1. Eeyore
2. Loobie_lu
3. wainwrightj
4. Frosty
5. orta
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Here's a link to where you can get the tickets. I'll be booking mine soon

http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=pr...path=38_81
Thanks given by: