sub install

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sub install
Which is the easiest way to get the power cable from the footwell into the engine bay, I can't seem to find a bung anywhere that could be used. Thought I would check if I've missed one somewhere before I drill a hole through and make me own bung for it
[Image: Pugsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I just drilled a hole in the passenger footwell. Worked well enough
Thanks given by:
Or do what niall done and run it under the car :-) there is a bung in to boot to get it in the cab think it was maplins sell cable armour for like 3 quid or something silly cheap
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Think I'm gonna drill through to the bay, Dont fancy routing the cable all the way under the car lol thanks for the help
Thanks given by:
Mine goes through the same grommet as the pipe running to my boost gauge, just next to the master cyclinder. Drops into the driver footwell, and along the driver side of the car. RCA and remote then run down the passenger side. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i drilled a hole just through the edge of the air con grommet on the 1.4 On the 1.8 the wires were already installed and run to the master cylinder area and i have no idea where they go from there! D:
Thanks given by:
you should really run power down the center of the car if your doing it properly but thats alot off faffing about lol under the cat ftw!
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Ended up running it down the underneath and up through the bottom of the engine bay.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Fuel/air gauge install hilly5672 5 1,359 26-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  Audio Install RetroPug 22 4,207 07-09-2014, 07:55 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  CD/Tuner install Earnest Lee 3 1,509 25-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Earnest Lee